Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Web Site?

Does anyone know Hermanos Garcia Muebles web site? or any other stores site where I can compere prices for bathroom vanity units. I am in England at the moment so need to do my window shopping on the net! Hope someone can help!
    Regards Polo Mint Burnham-on-sea and La Mata

Hi Polo.

Unfortunately there are very few Spanish furniture retailers with websites - the internet revolution hasn't quite hit there the way it has here so you may have to wait until you get there. Alternatively there is an Ikea in Murcia if you like that style of thing.

Chris.

Comentario

http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/index2.asp

Hope this helps

Comentario

Blimey! Well done Taffy.

Chris.

Comentario

Web Site?

That was quick Taffy, Thank you very much. Know any others?

Comentario

If a "B&Q" style solution is acceptable and if I've got my links right Aki may be worth a look (in the Habaneras)

http://www.aki.es/aki/catalogo/catal...partamento=603

Although I'm doing them an injustice, in most cases they are far better than B&Q. Great pick and mix screws, bolts and washers But hey, its only screws

Comentario

Put in Google "furniture Costa Blanca" (without the quotes) brings up some sites.
              I agree Aki is very good, not sure about furniture though, I've never bought furniture there, just household stuff. If you like Ikea, you can view their English catalgoue on line and their Spanish one, also on line, is exactly the same.
              Garcias is good also, trouble is, nearly everyone buys their furniture from Garcia or simlar, so everyone's stuff looks the same.

Comentario

Well, there are a lot of companies were you can buy that you need. Leroy merlin, IKEA, and others. If you want better quality you should buy in other companies.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X