X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Murcia help

Hi all,
    does anyone know if the hand luggage restriction applies from this end, ie Murcia ?
    If it does has there been an increase in baggage allowance into the hold ?
    Plenty of info available from UK end but little from this end. Thanks.

hi,from what as been said on news here in uk,rules apply all europe as well.to be on safe side, take no handluggage.just travel docs and money.
    hope that helps a little

Comentario

We have had friends go back yesterday and there was no problems with taking hand luggage from Spain to England only the other way.

Comentario

Which airline did you fly with? I usually fly easyjet from Alicante and pack 12 bottles of wine into a small suitcase which just meets the hand luggage restrictions! Would like to know if this is still possible.

Comentario

Thanks firewatcher, that's what I was after.

Comentario

Hand Luggage

Here in UK just announced Hand Luggage ok and back BUT there is to be a size restriction down to approx 18" x 14" by 6".

According to BBC news this am, this size will be the new maximum as announced by David Anderson Transport Minister at press conference. Further info to follow re electricals stuff, but NO liquids, drinks, pastes or gels allowed in hand luggage, toothpaste comes under this, hair gels, shampoo, liquid shoe shines etc etc.

Medical only in sealed container with Dr's note saying essential and dispenser's note of verification {probly = no chance in reality}

HTH

mel

Comentario

Hand Luggage (coming back)

Found this summary

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/0...es/index.html/

which is fairly comprehensive ~ some changes to note!

mel

Comentario

Comentario

I flew from Murcia with no restriction on hand luggage.
                  PaddyW

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X