Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• UK Horse Racing Betting

Does anyone know where I can watch and place a bet on UK horse racing. I live in Punta Prima so I am looking for somewhere nearby.

I remember one near Villa Martin Golf but wondered if there was one in Playa Flamenca or Cabo Roig.

There are two at villamartin Plaza although I have only seen one I believe it was recently raided by the law

Comentario

There are few places where you can get a bet on!!
      Durty Nellys in Los Locos, Pharoes in Cabo Roig and theres a bar on the upstairs level in the Playa Flamenca commercial center but I cant remember the name of that one!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por HOOKY
        There are few places where you can get a bet on!!
        Durty Nellys in Los Locos, Pharoes in Cabo Roig and theres a bar on the upstairs level in the Playa Flamenca commercial center but I cant remember the name of that one!!
        The View

Comentario

Re: UK Horse Racing Betting

Originalmente publicado por enetlimited
          Does anyone know where I can watch and place a bet on UK horse racing. I live in Punta Prima so I am looking for somewhere nearby.

I remember one near Villa Martin Golf but wondered if there was one in Pl aya Flamenca or Cabo Roig.
          There is a bar at Fliton Square "Charlies" Los Balcones, they have S I S screens

Comentario

There is also madisons on Via Park 3 Los Altos
            Also Monday night is poker night

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X