X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• benidorm bus

Hi there

I have booked a benidorm coach outing. I have been told my pickup point will be by the Spike/Fiat garage. I have no idea where this is.

Our apartment is on the edge of the market area.

Help pls.

Many thanks

toni

By my guess with your very limited info. Its up the back of and the road out of Torrevieja where all the motor dealerships, Todo Todo and all the furniture warehouses. Its called Avenida de las Cortes Valencianas :P

http://www.torrevieja.com/es/Canales...ianas&numero=1

Comentario

we're on the edge of the market area too. (calle san pascual, opposite the Guardia Civil)
      Please let me know if you find the pick up point, and where did you book the coach from?

regards
      Graham Anderson

Comentario

see below

Comentario

benidorm bus

Hi Hanzando

I found the pick up point it was on the main road into Torre opposite Todo Todo.

I booked the coach by phone I think they are called SA tours - found them on the internet.

Hope this helps

Toni

Comentario

For Cach trips go to http://www.costablancalive.info/Coachtrips%20Page.htm
            This is the Caoch company that pick up outside Todo Todo on Avenida de las Cortes Valencianas.
            Todo Todo is on the opposite side of the road to the Fiat Dealer

Comentario

Thats correct, opposite Todo Todo on the old alicante road. My mother in law went on these trips in the summer and was picked up from this location for both the trips she took. There is a number on the website that you confirm the place and time of pickup. My mother in law did the Guadalest trip and the Jalon valley trip and thoroughly enjoed each trip!

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X