X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Water Filter

Hi every one.
    Can anyone recommend a good water filter system which is fitted to the kitchen sink? We want a tap fitted and with the filter under the sink. I've seen adverts but prices vary wildly and they lose me when they talk of the filtration system. All seem to change the filters every year.
    I would like an inexpensive system recommended by users. I know bottled water is cheap but I would like it on tap as we spend the majority of the year here.
    Thanks.

I had a walter filter fitted on my last trip the cost was 160 euros.
    It has a thin tap fitted to the sink and the filters are in the cupboard below the sink. It is fantastic we know that the bottled water is cheap but it is great not having to carry it from the supermarkets.
    I am at work at the moment but will have a look this evening and see if I have the details for you.
    The only problem was the guy who fitted it he was very nice but could not stop talking I was just grateful that he was not my husband.

Maggie

Comentario

Sooooooooooooooory
      Checked last night and have not got the details here in England.
      I have e-mailed a friend in Spain and have asked him for the details.
      When I hear from him I will let you know.

Maggie

Comentario

Comentario

OneDay, geejay, thanks for your help. Oneday I will wait for the name of your supplier before approaching both.
          Thanks once again.

Comentario

www.screwfix.com sell loads

see link

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/sea/...lters&x=8&y=13

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X