Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• NEEDS URGENT REPLY!

My partner (we are not married but live together) is in the process of becomming self employed.
    Once he is registered and is paying his taxes, will that cover me for medical reasons?
    I am pregnant and my E106 form runs out beginning of Jan 07.
    Need to know if I will be covered for materninty/birth and new born care on behalf of my partner.
    I use the doctors at Cabo Roig.
    I am being sent a form from the uk which is written in english and spanish which states that I am no longer entitled to anymore healthcare through my E106 and would I be able to enter on to the spanish healthcare system.......
    I wonder if they would be kind enough to issue me with a permanent doctors card????? I am working but have not been given a contact yet. I have an NIE number and I am registered on the padron. Will this help?

I am also in the process of becomimg self employed. As far as I'm aware if I pay into social security this will cover myself and my family. We all already have SIP cards from my previous employment so all I need to do is give copy of these to my assessoria. A good assessoria should be able to advice you. I hope this is helpful.
    If you are looking for an English mid wife I can point you in the right direction. I also attend a great Mother and toddler group if you are interested.

Comentario

Hi Kelly, thanks for your reply, it was helpful.
      What is an assessoria?!Yes I am interested in that english mid wife you were talking about and the mother and todler group, please give me more information!
      Regards my partner getting medical cover through him paying his taxes.....when he has got a permanent doctors card, you say it shuld cover me and the family, but should that cover me even though we are not married?
      Thankyou so much for your help.

Comentario

An Assessoria is a Spanish accountant. Each person needs their own SIP card. When ou become self employed you need to register you and your family with the social security office and also apply for a hacienda (not sure if I spelt that right). I live with my partner (we are not married) but we have both been given social security numbers and our SIP card. To be safe, use an accountant. As a self employed person you need to pay your social security each month and your taxes every three months.
        The mid wife is called Cheryl. She is based in a clinical in Torrevieja. I have her number in my diary somewhere and will dig it out for you.
        The M and T group is in Quesada on Tues mornings. There is also one in La Florida, I haven't been to that one yet. I will find out the time and let you know as I will probably take my daughter there after Christmas.
        My email is kellyallen959@yahoo.co.uk

Kelly

Comentario

Not sure if this helps as I am eployed and married, but as my daughter who is two years old does not pay Social security, obviously!!!!! I had to get a letter of responsibility from Orihuela stating that I am responsible for her and that my social security covers her as well for her SIP card.

My assesor sorted this out for me and helped me get the letter from Orihuela. A lot of the translators around will probably know about this process as well, so may be worth asking them.

I dont take my daughter to Mother & Toddler group as she goes to a nursery at La Zenia in the week and i work full time running our shop. i do know that there is a mother and toddlers group once a week in Playa Flamenca and also I think at the RocaJuna bar. The nursery i use is Mini Me's and I can recommend them whole heartedly.

I didnt have my daughter over here, she was a couple of months old when we came over, but if there is anything I can help with let me know or you may know more than I do already!!!! Hope to have a second one of here at some time so may need to pick your brains when the time comes

Anyway, You can email me on melanie.leeming@hotmail.com

Good Luck

(P.S I have heard good things about the british Midwife Sheryl too!!!)

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X