Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Connecting electricity

Have just bought a place in Residencial La Cinuelica, Los Altos but having contacted the administrators to find out how to get my electricity switched on they were unable to help. Any advice on how to go about this?

Connecting electricity

Whereabouts in LaCinuelica do you live, let me know we are there also, then we can see what to do, which administrators did you contact.

Comentario

The Granada complex in Residencial; La Cinuelica 1.
      The administrators that I was put on to were Inversiones Y Servicios Mar Azul. They were able to give me details of the water company but not the electricity. I was hoping to have it organised before I come out next month to furnish the place.

Comentario

Electricity

The electric company is Iberdrola and the administrators know this, nearly all of La Cinuelica are under the same administrators. If you could try and get in touch with Ian Champion he is the President of R1. Do you know the website www.lacinuelica.net. They have a group email there and you can ask permissiont to join it. LaCinuelica@yahoogroups.co.uk. You will have to have somebody that has the keys for your property to let the electricity people in, that is the only way it can be done. Whoever you bought it off did they now tell you how to do all of this, was it an agent or private sale. If you want to give me an email address I can give you the number of the lady that runs the site and you can get in touch with her and she may be able to help you. Or also the solicitors you used for your sale they should have contact details for the electricity company, but again you will have to have somebody able to let them into the house.

Comentario

Electricity

Here is a number for Iberdrola see if this works - 0034 901 20 20 20, 96 571 0248 and 96 571 16 00 but you are suppose to use the 0034 901 20 20 20 one. Hopefully if you have bought privately you have checked no bills etc outstanding. You will have to try and contact Ian Champion as he will let you know what the community charges etc for the year that have to be paid and also anything else about the community.

Comentario

Thanks Dot this is really helpful.

Will let you know how I get on.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X