X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• "gonna do me some diggin"

Hi all,

coming over to Torrevieja for the halfterm and want to start some landscaping in my garden, can any one suggest where I can get decent quality, forks, spades,pickaxes etc;, also is there a builders merchant where I can get a cement mixer etc;

lastly is there a hire shop around the torre area - it would be great to hire a mini digger and save my back.

There are several bricolages around which will sell not only the tools you require, but cement mixers as well. There are a few on the old Aliicante Road (the road going into town from the oblisque near Aguas Neuvas). You will find 2 or 3 on the left hand side more or less opposite the Todo Todo supermarket.

Another is on the roundabout on the corner of Gypsy Road where the CV90 goes out towards Carrefour.

If you want quality, the Spanish manufacturer "Bellota" is probably the best.

Ardys, is a very large bricolage with generally cheap prices. They are opposite the (newish) Hermonas Carcia showrooms and can be reached by heading out of town on the CV90. Carry on past Carrefour roundabout and turm IMMEDIATELY right just after the roundabout by MacDonalds, follow the service road running parallel with the main road. Turn right at Garcias and Ardys is up the road about 100 metres on the left.

Comentario

thanks sailaway,

don't fancy any digging!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

There is a tool/equipment hire shop on La Zenia, if that's of any use.

Comentario

thanks r2, where abouts??

Comentario

It's on Avenida de Espana on the original part of La Zenia urbanisation, on the seaward side of the N332. The turning onto this street is opposite a restaurant called Asador El Abuelo. General area - between the La Zenia and Cabo Roig roundabouts.

Comentario

many thanks r2

i'll give it a visit

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X