Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Home insurance

My insuraqnce expires on April 15th and i am looking to renew elsewhere. Anyone have any good suggestions for this service?

I am currently with MAPFRE

Hi If you are over 50 try SAGA Holiday homes I've found them cheaper than any Spanish firms.

Comentario

I am now using Easy Insurance who have offices at Hiper Todo Todo on the old alicante road. they offered a good cover at a very reasonable price. Previous to that I have used knights insurance.

i have also been told that Intasure are good.

Comentario

We use www.saltsbay.com, they're excellent on price.

When we were "shopping around" as you tend to do, we had a (high) quote from Intasure who insisted on having our phone number before they'd quote us. We, foolishly, gave them our UK landline & they persistantly called us between the date we enquired & the date of our required start of insurance, so over two months. They then were obviously annoyed to hear we didn't want to go with them when they rang us (last April) & said "Oh, I guess you've gone with a SPANISH company", as if they realised it would be less expensive! I wasn't going to mention Intasure but they've JUST rung me within the last ten mins wanting to quote us again & her words "or are you reinsuring with that Spanish company ?". I'll never give out our landline like that again. I think it's rather intrusive & the manner in which they made the calls, once they knew we had gone to a Spanish company, was not professional.

Mrs. Jester, I'd be obliged if you could you give me an email address or website for Easy Insurance as we need to reinsure April & are in the UK.

Many thanks.

Comentario

I have insured with Intasure No problems with them found them very helpful

Comentario

Is it contents or building, if it is the latter and you are on an Urbanization you may have limited cover through your Urb. I had sewage pipes jetted due to a blockage paid by our Urbanization Insurers. It only provides limited cover but may enable you to get a discount from other insurers for full cover

Comentario

Hi,

I deal with Tamsin and her email is tamsin@easycover.net

I have found them very helpful and am just getting my parents a quote from them for their house here! I also have my car insurance with them as well

HTH

Mel

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy
                Hi If you are over 50 try SAGA Holiday homes I've found them cheaper than any Spanish firms.

Comentario

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy
                    Can't understand that
                    Can't understand that ??? You & me both, my friend I was gobsmacked. We don't even rent it out to anyone. She evenyour contact Simmy

Comentario

Comentario

Weve just gone with Intasure after being with Mapre for years and not realising that we were over insured and therefore overpaying. We have found Intasure to be extremely helpful, making sure that we had exactly the right cover for our needs which includes the personal belongings of anyone we rent to plus accidental damage caused by renters. Im quite sure we didnt have half the cover we should have had with Mapfre but we didnt understand the documents and that was what we were recommended by Masa!!! I wonder how much they get their pockets lined for those referals.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X