What is in La Florida?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

How small is the Carrefour supermarket? Am I as well using that one or is there a bigger supermarket in the area, anyone got any ideas?

Comentario

la Florida

Scott - the Carrefour supermarket should be big enough for you to get the things you want if you do not want to go to the big one in Torrevieja, and also a few other supermarkets close to La Florida, Mercadona, Consum.

Comentario

Thanks again Dot, I like the Mercadona chain but heard that Carrefour is bigger and often better but I wasn't in one last year. Glad there are a few decent sized supermarkets locally, makes things a lot simpler!

Comentario

Thanks for the reply ken, must give it a visit. Off to torrevieja again in 7 weeks, I see theres a bit of rain around, is that normal for this kind of year?

rob

Comentario

Rob, its usually OK at this time so it is unusual, however by the time you get there in 7 weeks it should be fantastic weather, I really like June and I am there at that time too so it had better be good

Comentario

There's also a good medium sized supermarket called Gamma in the center of La Florida that sells almost everything you will need.

Comentario

Hi, we also live in Las Mimosas next to La Florida and we walk up to Via Park III, a small complex with bars and restaurants. Lots of entertainment too, we go for sunday lunch at Libertys, great food.

Comentario

Try the fish and chips in the Abbey. I bet you cant eat it all.

Comentario

I can and help finish the wifes. Best value around

Comentario

Where is the Polish Bar in La Florida

Comentario

La Florida

Uncle Momo

The Polish bar is called Waldemars, its directly opposite the big Irish pub the Abbey but if you look out for a castle type building its directly underneath this, you cant go wrong as there is only 8/9 bars in this immediate area.

HTH Ken

By the way, we are not very far apart in the UK are we lol, Rotherham.
                        Editado por última vez por kenbowns; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/22-kenbowns en , 23:39:03.

Comentario

thanks for that Ken,i think we have been in that bar but did not known that it was Polish.
                          Where abouts in Rotherham are you from

Comentario

Momo

Rawmarsh. but more on the edge of it towards Wentworth and the Earl of Fitzwilliam estate.
                            Which part of Donny are you from ?

Comentario

I am from Bessacarr in Doncaster,but lived in Conisbrough for 33 years.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X