Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Villamartin, 3 kids and swimming pool out of order. HELP!

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Villamartin, 3 kids and swimming pool out of order. HELP!

Hi me and my family are due to arrive in Villamartin on Monday 30th April and have just found out our pool at our apartment has been drained due to a crack on the bottom.

Does anyone know of any other pools we could use in the area or anywhere we could take the kids during the day.

I heard la florida has a nice pool at the emerald isle and was wondering if it would be cheaper to hire a car for the week or take taxes.

Help much appreciated

Hi,
    This does not surprise me. I have heard this has happened to many of the pools in Villamartin in fact our pool overflowed late last year and all the ground around the pool collapsed because it had not been compacted correctly, if at all, during construction. Due to the lack of compaction and the weight of the water over a period of time, the pool will eventually crack I suspect this is what has happened in your instance. One of the pools has been out of use for well over 8months last I heard.
    Out of interest what part of Villamartin are you going to?
    I'm not too sure what pool you could use as some of the residents get angry at people coming in to use their pool if they are not a resident for that particular one but I'll ask someone I know out there.

Comentario

Hi thanks for your reply. I am unsure which part of Villamartin i am staying but know its a 10 minutes walk from the plaza if thats any help.
      Thanks again

Comentario

Theres a gorgeous one right on La Zenia beach. The pool is brand new (built a new one over the winter)and has a cafe/bar and showers. It costs 8 euros for the days use and its 100ft from the beach so you can pop out for a paddle if you want to. There a couple more cafes and small shops there as well...highly reccomended!!

Comentario

there is indeed a problem with the construction of the pools done for villamartin builders so far i am aware of 4 pools alone in the pau 8 area where villamartin have problems from subsidence to cracks appearing at a later date .i to can confirm having spent 5 years in the civil engineering trade, that this problem is due to no compaction in the ground area where the pools have been built. villamartin are in complete denial about the lack of compaction before construction however this is most definitly the root cause of the problem also backed up by the fact that the surrounding area subsides when flooded. problem comes when this situation arises and the cost is no longer the responsibility of builder which is a possibility in the future once passed on to residents for upkeep with the cnsequence of major expense.i suspect that all villamartin pools may suffer the same problems in time.

Comentario

Swimming pool, at this time of year, you must be nuts. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X