Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bike shop

Can anyone recommend a good bike shop in the area? I'm looking for some racing pedals and shoes for a road bike.

Cheers

Comentario

Thanks Avalanche. Is that in the centre of town?

Comentario

There are at least 3 good bike shops in Torrevieja that sell good racing bikes, components and accessories.
        Two of them are at opposite sides and opposite ends of the road that leads out to Villa Martin near where the salt pier is.
        Then there is a veery well equiped bike section of the Soprts Shop in the Haberneras Centre beside Carrefour.
        All these have good quality assembled bikes (e.g/ Bianchi carbon fibre frame with ultegra groupset and kyrsium wheels etc) and I would imagine that they would have a good range of shoes and cleats.
        Last February I was in the area for a cycling fortnight with a few friends and one of them broke his front derailleur. he was able to get a replacement chorus derailleur in one of the shops without any problem. The owner had not got one in stock but took one off a display model and sold it, and as a general rule I have found these three shops very obliging if you are a visitor and have a bike problem.

Comentario

Excellent, cheers. Will head up there. Have been to the one in Habaneras, good for complete bikes and also shoes, clothing etc but components are limited.

Then all I'll need are some good legs.

Comentario

If your legs are that bad surely you are entitled to free treatment from Dr. Fuentes, provided of course you have brought your E111 (European Health Insurance) card with you.

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X