X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• AM DRAM

hi all

are there any British Amatuer dramatic groups in the area??

Mark

Jeez I thought you were talking about drinking whisky in the mornings! Maybe better change your headline - lots of Scots out here!

Comentario

I thought it was earky morning whiskey too

Comentario

Am dram

Hi Mark,
        Dramatic Licence are based in Rojales/Quesada and you can find out more about us on Home. We are auditioning our next show on Tuesday 17th March, so if you are interested contact me either on mail@sue-stokes.co.uk or through the web site.

Comentario

What?

What's This Gobbledegook???

Comentario

am dram

Hi Mark,
            Dramatic Licence are based in Rojales/Quesada and you can find out more about us on Home. We are auditioning our next show on Tuesday 17th March, so if you are interested contact me either on mail@sue-stokes.co.uk or through the web site.

Drama Queen
            Are these the auditions for 'The life of St Patrick'??

Comentario

Dramatic Licence will be performing 'Bonaventure' at the Teatro Cardenal Belluga in San Fulgencio from 27th-30th May. Tickets 10 euros can be reserved on line through Home The play is a murder mystery set in a convent in 1947. When a prisoner on her way to be hanged after losing her final appeal is stranded at the convent during a storm, Sister Bonaventure turns detective. Donation to the Alzheimer's Society

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X