Este tema está cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Manchester Evening News, Monday 18th June.
    Page 11; Murder is fifth drive-by shooting in just a week!

Comentario

A massive paedopihile ring was broken this week and it was based in that hotbed of crime.Suffolk.Sickening images of young children and babies were recovered.A crime that seems to be on the increase in the UK,but is virtually unheard of here.Spain isn't perfect,but I feel safer here,and I feel my family is safer here.I actually give kick-boxing and self defence classes for ladies at Punta Prima every saturday.So if you are looking for confidence booster and an improvement in fitness send me a PM.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por guerrero
        A massive paedopihile ring was broken this week and it was based in that hotbed of crime.Suffolk.Sickening images of young children and babies were recovered.A crime that seems to be on the increase in the UK,but is virtually unheard of here.
        Unheard of because they don't like to publish that sort of thing, its not good for tourism.

Unheard of because the police force in Spain is so small they are incapable of catching real criminals they improve there figures by standing on round abouts catching drivers.

Are you saying that paedophiles only live in the UK I think not they are perverts who will prey where ever they can, and Spain is becoming a place where the pickings are easy, because we are to complacent. I read recently that someone had seen a known paedophile living in the La Florida of Playa Flamenca, it was posted on a forum I believe. So he probably just moved on to somewhere else no controls no one watching him! At least in the UK we are trying to do something about it, and not pretending it just does'nt happen here. Where do you think all the paedophiles dissappear to when the dissappear they are to well known here so they go to other countries and lets be honest anyone can live in Spain with no one around to really challenge your past/background. How do you know whether the teachers in the local school are police checked who polices that? If you can speak English and Spanish you will get a job in any Spanish school and become Mr/Mrs Anonomous.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think you are safer in Spain than in the UK. You are at risk everywhere by various miscreants and criminals its just that in Spain we all except they are chancers given the opportunity they will commit a crime sorry but thats the same the world over.

By the way great way to publish your self deffence classes!!!!!! Prey on peoples fear!

Comentario

You're funny. If a little neurotic.To deal with the self defence lessons.It's people like you who scare people.Read my posts again.Or get someone to read them to you.I've stated that I feel safer here than in the UK.I feel that my wife and children are safer.Nowhere at all have i attempted to scaremonger.Of course there are people who come to Spain to re-invent themselves.Labourers suddenly become small builders,plumbers and electricians.People let these people into their homes with no check on their backgrounds either.
          A big problem here is that too many people come and want to change things.They want "England in the sun".
          So let me get this right.
          1.Spanish Police are rubbish and don't report crime.
          2.All the British paedophiles now live in Spain as Britain is so goos at catching them.(That still means they're British)
          3.Spanish schools do not check teachers' backgrounds so anybody can work there.
          4.You are at risk"everywhere" in Spain.

Blimey now i'm scared.Better get me some self defence lessons.LOL.

Costaconvert.Please don't reply in green ink,and take it easy on the keys.Especially if it's not your computer.

Comentario

PM messaging disabled

A massive paedopihile ring was broken this week and it was based in that hotbed of crime.Suffolk.Sickening images of young children and babies were recovered.A crime that seems to be on the increase in the UK,but is virtually unheard of here.Spain isn't perfect,but I feel safer here,and I feel my family is safer here.I actually give kick-boxing and self defence classes for ladies at Punta Prima every saturday.So if you are looking for confidence booster and an improvement in fitness send me a PM.
            Hi guerrero,
            Just tried to pm you but message comes up saying "private messaging disabled".

So can you please post your contact details. Thanks.

Comentario

Perhaps someone should read my post to you
              One thing I am not is neurotic, and I just say it as it is. People come to Spain to re invent themselves do they. I don't think so some come to Spain for retirement, others to work and avoid taxes, the CSA or debts and some come to Spain to con other ex pats by saying they are qualified in this that and eveything else, who checks????

I actually would prefer not to have England in the Sun and you call it I prefer the company of my very decent and very honest Spanish neighbors.

1. Spanish police are crap they couldn't catch a cold let alone a criminal.
              2. I never said that perhaps you require assistance with reading I actually said

"Where do you think all the paedophiles dissappear to when the dissappear they are to well known here so they go to other countries"

I also said

"and lets be honest anyone can live in Spain with no one around to really challenge your past/background". Tell me i'm wrong and then I will tell you to prove it!

3. I don't believe they have the facilities to make any sort of checks like we have in the UK, I am not saying the system in the UK is perfect either but the one in Spain does not exist.

4. You really do have a problem reading or understanding what your reading because I acually said

"You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think you are safer in Spain than in the UK. You are at risk everywhere by various miscreants and criminals its just that in Spain we all except they are chancers given the opportunity they will commit a crime sorry but thats the same the world over".

I said the world over meaning you are at the same risk living in Spain than you are anywhere. How can one country be safer than another ciminals don't discriminate you know they are all over the world.

Don't understand your last bit perhaps I will get someone to explain it to me, if I can find someone to understand it that is. "Green ink and going easy on computer keys" You really have got me there.

Still think its a good way of promoting your business by the way I am sure it won't do you any harm at all.

Comentario

Re: PM messaging disabled

Originalmente publicado por Impey

Hi guerrero,

There you go I told you it would help your business!

Comentario

Whoa! You have some serious issues here.Is it Spain you hate?Those other Brits like you who have tried to carve out a new life away from the stench of rotting Britain?Or is it just everything and everybody?(except your Spanish neighbours of course).You are going to make yourself seriously ill,if you haven't already,with all of that bitterness.
                  I have a contract of work here and pay all of my taxes and National Insurance.That entitles me and my family to all of the benefits available to anybody else working in Spain.If I pay in for 15 years i am entitled to a Spanish pension.All of my 50 or so workmates do the same.So to me that is the norm.People i'm sure work for cash in hand in Spain,as they do in the UK.In the UK however they are generally signing on as well.As I stated previously.I worked for the probation service in the UK.So please don't tell me how nice it is there.I can only talk from my experiences over the past four years in Spain.Which have been really nice.Then again I don't go looking for trouble.
                  You make wild unprovable statements.eg.Spanish police are crap.What a crazy generalisation.
                  Anyone can live in Spain with no checks?I and all of my colleagues had to be police checked by the UK plods.
                  How many of the Poles,Asians,Romanians,Senegalese etc,etc,etc do you think are being checked as they pile into the UK to work illegally?
                  You seem to want to blame your problems on Spain.What made you leave the UK in the first place?Because it was so wonderful?I doubt it.
                  Sorry not to explain the green ink thing.Its a way journalists describe the Mr and Mrs angry types who are always ranting in the letters pages.They are so angry inside that they write in whatever pen comes to hand.Even if it is in green ink.They can't help it.I guess the Forum equivalent is dark bold type.LOL.
                  I hope moving back to England helps your anger disperse and rids you of all that negativity and bitterness.
                  I love Spain and the Spanish people.It's just the whinging Brits who get on my nerves.

Comentario

Re: PM messaging disabled

Originalmente publicado por Impey
                    Hi guerrero,

Hi Impey.Thanks for the interest.As you can see by some of the posts,normal reasonable people have to be careful as to what details they post with the lunatic fringe around.Please call Maxx Gym on 966761617 or call Sam on 966773711 or 627177511.Just ask about the Kick-Boxing.

Comentario

Isn't it funny that when people can't come up with a sensible answer they resort to being abusive and rude. I am not angry, bitter and whatever else you called me. Just live life with my eyes wide open.

I will not continue this conversation with you as I have no desire for it be brought down to gutter level all I will say is lets agree to differ in our opinions after all if we were all the same life would be rather dull.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X