Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• torre water park

hi folks, can anyone offer any up to date info on torre water park. As we have just completed in la herrada los montesinos and just viewed it from outside. It looks a little bit tired or is up to date with modern facilities. Any info would be a great help thanks.

i know they have put a new slide at the end but cant see anything else
    sorry

Comentario

Thanks KAZZY anybody got anymore info please going over in ten days time can't wait and would like to try out the water park or the other one nearby thanks again

Comentario

Heres a link to the Aquopolis website---
        www.aquopolis.es

Comentario

surely there must be someone out there who has been to the water park in the last 12 months and has somethin to say about it. i've only five more days till i'm over. ps thanks hooky for the link it all looks very new and a bit too sanitised compared to the outside, hope i'm wrong see ya all.

Comentario

Not been to the park but did notice yesterday that it looked busy, they people there looked like they were enjoying themselves and the new slide they that you can see from the r'dside looks great.

Marie

Comentario

water park

water park needs to be open more as its only open about 3 months a year

Comentario

i went to the park last year, and enjoyed it as much as any water park i have been to before.
                the 2 big chutes are proper fast, and i kinda spent most of my time trying to find the fasted way to exit the bottom as poss.
                next day though, my 40 year old body new about it,, still worth the 18 or 19 euro though.
                There is plenty of different slides and water logs and other oddities to messa bout on, but after a couple of hours i grew bored, but thats just me, i cant sit in the sun doing nothing.
                Ok some is a bit tired, but over all its ok, and not sure what the new slide is like, but looks interesting.

Take your own drinks and food though, as its pricey.....

phil

Comentario

Hola,

My son and friends (25 - 30 somethings) were over in June when the park just opened and they had a great time, said the new ride was excellent, also that the park was a bit small compared to other holiday 'resorts', but then Torrevieja isn't one is it?

If you are going, then pop into the tourist board first as you can get discount vouchers for entry couple of euros each. Also would recommend the Rio Safari, I love giraffes and it was the first time ever that I got to feed one. Janice

Comentario

thanks all just back from sunny costa blanca after six glorious weeks and paid a visit to torrie water park. yes it,s well worth a visit lots of fun and decent slides and stuff, but as previously mentioned bring your own food and drinks as the prices are a bit ott and the entry at nearly 20 euros per adult can make for a costly day out. that apart lots of fun nonetheless and well worth a visit. pat @ ann.

Comentario

TORRE WATER PARK

[b]Don't know if it is still the same but when we used the park last year they were charging 2 use the sunbed's 2 euro each if I remember correctly. Bit of a rip -off I thought as well as the price of the food etc.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X