X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Auriga Crown carhire from Murcia Airport

Auriga Crown carhire from Murcia Airport,
    Does anyone know anything about them? I see you have to use a shuttle bus from the airport. Does anyone have any info please?

You are adding time and hassle to the process. Use one in the arrivals hall (go to carjet) if there's 2 of you one can collect the baggage whilst the other completes the formalities at the car hire desk.

Comentario

simmy is right but if you use auriga crown at alicante you can take your car back either full/empty,came back from alicante on 10th june had full tank of petrol took back full and had refund on credit card no problem. there is solmar,centauro and couple of others at murcia on site,hope this helps

Comentario

You def use shuttle bus and it is a bit of a pain in the arse unfortunately.
        sorry

Comentario

Comentario

In their confirmation email they tell you where to pick up your car IE arrivals hall or off site. If it's not in the arrivals hall I immediately reply asking for a change of company to one that is. This I have done twice and had no problem.

Comentario

We've just returned from having a car for nine nights booked through www.doyouspain.com & we were put with Auriga Crown, as we often are. Yes they collect you by shuttle bus from just www.doyouspain.com is one that doesn't charge you anything for cancellation at any time unlike many. Take a look.

Comentario

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/tra...e/travelsearch

http://www.call4car.com.
                (Really cheap, but no window cover.)

http://www.tipsinlife.com/alicante-c...heap.htm#cheap

Comentario

I've used Europa Gold Car, but I booked through www.amigoautos.com. At that time (September last year) they were the cheapest. They also worked out cheaper when I extended the hire twice and then I returned the car to their Torrevieja office (my choice). No complaints at all and everyone in the office spoke excellent English.

Comentario

Europa

Originalmente publicado por WendyH
                    I've used Europa Gold Car, but I booked through www.amigoautos.com. At that time (September last year) they were the cheapest. They also worked out cheaper when I extended the hire twice and then I returned the car to their Torrevieja office (my choice). No complaints at all and everyone in the office spoke excellent English.
                    I have used Carjet for many years about 5 times per year, always been quite satisfied until they booked me a car through Europa. Nightmare!
                    Carjet, like most reserve the right to substitute the car booked with one of equal or better quality so instead of the Peugeot booked they gave us a Citroen Berlingo van , which has to be the worst car I have ever driven. To make matters worse, two weeks after we had returned to the UK I was contacted to advise me they were taking a further 80 Euros from my credit card because I had returned the car without a parcel shelf. I had returned it without the shelf - because there was not one supplied!
                    After many weeks of arguing with them via email they eventually agreed
                    to return half of the extra money they had taken. I still feel that I was robbed and can do very little about it - other than to never use their company again and pass on my experiences with them to others. I now take photographs of any car I hire and make sure that any scratches, dents or missing parts are pointed out to the hiring office/van and written onto the hire form - Beware (especially of Europa).

Comentario

Crown Auriga works.

OK the first time you use them you can get confused with the off airport trip. If your are told via the booking 'met in public area' this means outside the terminal building just look for a mini van. I've seen 2 hour queues in arrivals for some other hire's. Never less than 4 on the booking desk for Crown. Only car hire I've found that will do full/full on fuel for longer bookings. I top up at Campoamor on the way back to Murcia and always get a full refund.

Garry

Comentario

Thanks for your replies

Thanks again for all your help.
                        But, I asked my company to change my hire company to an on-site and they did, for a price, but hey!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X