Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Galleria

Can anyone tell me when Galleria (disco?) is? and the age range?

It on the left hand side of Ave De Habaneras as your travelling towards town just past the crossing of Virgin De La Paloma, and almost next to a chinese novelty shop.
    During the day it just looks like an apartment entrance, so look for the other "discos" next door called facultad and Excalibur.
    All ages go in there, mostly Brits, and its small so it dont need many to make it seem busy.

Phil

Comentario

Galleria

Thanks Phil
      I will give it a try as love to dance.
      Any other suggestions gratefully received.
      Do you know where either of the following bands play in the Torre area - Trouble in Mind or Reckless?
      Wende

Comentario

Wende
        Depending on what type of music you like to dance to, its an idea to try Pacha which is more like the UK dance scene, and a great venue,, try the foam parties, but dont wear jeans as you WILL get soaked by the water cannons,, great fun.
        Or KKO which is more on the side of happy hardcore,, did my head in after a hour or so.
        Best to start in bar street around 1am and pick up some discounted tickets from the oddly dressed crew that advertise the disco's, then make your way to either at around 4am.
        Last time i went to pacha they were starting to set the market stalls up when we were on the way there from our apartment. Stopped in at Bar Carlos on the way back for breakfast at 9:30am, took me 2 days to recover!!! But a great night.

No idea on where those groups play though, might have a look over the next 3 weeks when im over if they are any good.

Phil

Comentario

Wende
          Depending on what type of music you like to dance to, its an idea to try Pacha which is more like the UK dance scene, and a great venue,, try the foam parties, but dont wear jeans as you WILL get soaked by the water cannons,, great fun.
          Or KKO which is more on the side of happy hardcore,, did my head in after a hour or so.
          Best to start in bar street around 1am and pick up some discounted tickets from the oddly dressed crew that advertise the disco's, then make your way to either at around 4am.
          Last time i went to pacha they were starting to set the market stalls up when we were on the way there from our apartment. Stopped in at Bar Carlos on the way back for breakfast at 9:30am, took me 2 days to recover!!! But a great night.

No idea on where those groups play though, might have a look over the next 3 weeks when im over if they are any good.

Phil

Comentario

Thanks for that Durx. Have just heard that the band that used to be called 'Trouble in Mind' are now called 'Plan B'. They are a three piece band (all excellent musicians, I'm told) the lead guitar player is ex- Thunderclap Newman.
            Wende

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X