Thread: flyover at Torre Alcantara Balsicas.

Default flyover at Torre Alcantara Balsicas.

Hi can anybody please tell me how & where I find out when the plans where passed for this flyover, I ask this because Taray & Parador are both trying to say they didn't know it was going to be built, even when they have built Torre Alcantara Balsicas right next to this very big bridge, without telling their clients. Regards David.

If this is the flyover over the railway at Balsicas there have been mentions of it from last October in the La Verdad newspaper. Work started then. Here┤s a more recent piece on it which gives some names of local officials, etc. The mayor of Torre Pacheco is mentioned perhaps he could be gone to for info. I believe Torre Pacheco comes under Cartagena so maybe more info could come from the town hall there. Balsicas itself maybe governed by Murcia City another possible source of info.

Maybe the ayuntamiento at Torre Pacheco would be a good place to start. Should be contact details on the site
    http://www.torrepacheco.es

There are quite a few English people moving into Torre Pacheco so there may be English speakers there who could help if you need this.

Marcadores