Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Which areas in Torrevieja

We have a place in Cabo Roig (Orehuela Costa) and love it. see the attached link for some more info which we created for residents to pass on latest development news.

http://playagolf3-lomasdecaboroig.blogspot.com/

Lots of good info on this forum as well if you read the threads

Barry

Comentario

we are in the campasol side of torry which is about a mile from torry fc near the lounge bar vey nice area

Comentario

San Luis and La Siesta run into each other. Originally (some 20 years ago) it was all known as La Siesta but as the build-area extended the 'top' end was given the name San Luis, presumably to help simplify things.

I moved to San Luis last year and have never looked back. I can walk to the natural park surrounding the La Mata lake in a couple of minutes. Carrefour and Habaneras shops are only a few roundabouts away and yet I'm also only a few minutes away from more open countryside (until some bright spark decides to build some more houses!). I love it here.

Another important thing for me is that we are not an urbanisation with a President. Just normal people living in normal houses in normal (wide) streets.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por WendyH Ver Mensaje
          San Luis and La Siesta run into each other. Originally (some 20 years ago) it was all known as La Siesta but as the build-area extended the 'top' end was given the name San Luis, presumably to help simplify things.

I moved to San Luis last year and have never looked back. I can walk to the natural park surrounding the La Mata lake in a couple of minutes. Carrefour and Habaneras shops are only a few roundabouts away and yet I'm also only a few minutes away from more open countryside (until some bright spark decides to build some more houses!). I love it here.

Another important thing for me is that we are not an urbanisation with a President. Just normal people living in normal houses in normal (wide) streets.
          hi everyone, i put a question on another forum asking about torry, but it seems the questions being asked and put on this site are just as usefull.

i wonder, could anyone advice me of the ideal person --knowledgeable in all these areas-- who would be good enough to run me around these areas, giving there personal opinion of each and all, ?? i know you might say, get the agent to do it, but no thanks, i am looking for someone iether with a vested interest or with no interest at all and therefore unbiased, obviousley i would be prepared to pay a very handsome fee for this service which i would expect to run longer than one day, many thanks. tom.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X