Planning, urban plan, code of conduct.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Planning, urban plan, code of conduct.

Hi everybody, Can anybody help me in obtaining a copy of the passing of the plans & of the urban plan of the area of the flyover bridge at Torre Alcantara Balsicas. I have sent a number of e-mail's to the town hall in Murcia to get a copy of these plans but they will not send an answer back to me.
    This bridge as been built, but Taray the builder of the homes on Torre Alcantara & the agent Parador are both saying that they knew nothing about this bridge, which nobdy believes with good reason.
    Parador is a member of the AIPP, which as a set of rules which they must comply with, but yet time after time they break these rules. So now a number of people on Torre Alcantara are reporting Parador to Paul Owen of the Association of International Property Professionals, who can remove their licence from them , fine them & award money to those who have sufferd at the hands of the agents.
    Should you have any problems with your agent I recommend that you do the same as we are doing today the 20th Aug 2007. Regards Davvid2512

When you purchased the property did you use an independant solicitor. If so you can get them to check the plans for you and as they speak the language and they now how the system works you will get a better response to your requests.
    If you used a solicitor linked to Parador then forget going back to them.

Comentario

I take it this flyover is in the Murcia region because if it isn't that may be the reason they haven't replied. Also it is August and most government offices are on a skeleton staff or shut.

Comentario

Reply for code of conduct

Hi, yes I did use the solicitor recomended by Parador, but in the end I had to sack them, then find another one at the last minute. One month before the signing of the Notary, yes I'm sure the passed plans are at the Murcia Town Hall planning department, but I have had no joy from then from e-mails that I have sent them. If agents just told the truth & the full facts then things like this would not happen, the law should come down on them, for dirty tricks such as this, they are not giving Spain our the people a good name, I dont understand why the Spanish solicitors & the courts allow them to trade, knowing that they are lying & stealing off customers time after time. David.

Comentario

I personally believe these builders and the Agents - I could name loads beginning with 'I' 'A and of course the said 'P' - are doing spain lots and lots of damage - the word is now spreading but people are now beginning to realise and are spreading bad news - someone needs to sit up and listen very soon - we were out there recently and not half as many I or A vans knocking around and those we did see hardly ever had people in them!

What goes around coms around huh!
          Tornado

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X