Torrevieja/cafe/bar

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

I came across a well written guide to buying a bar yesterday www.spanishbusinessguide.com

Although it deals with Benidorm many of the points hold true for anywhere in Spain.

I can also recommend www.barsinspain.com - although they do not deal with the Costa Blanca they are looking for an agent for this area. Somebody with a pub/catering background would be well considered.

Comentario

Rangertom,,

would that Mikki`s the Hungarian restaurant on Los Gases (i think thats the street), if so, that is a great place to eat, and proof that if one tries, one will succeed.

Went to lend Alan my support during summer, seemed busy too.

Comentario

Hi Durx,

Yet to try out Mikki`s, I have heard the food is great but the service is a little slow (having said that they would have to be very slow to equal Alan`s). Tried Alan`s a few times when it first opened and found his style of running the place pretty poor. The first Sunday service took 2 and half hours for the 3 courses and the place was only half full. Vowed to go back in few weeks to see if it had improved, incredibly this time it took 3 hours. Despite various problems with the service Alan sat firmly behind the bar ignoring the unrest outside.

Maybe we will give it another go, but with so many other places around we are in no rush.

Tom

Comentario

hi good luck with your venture .there is an opportunity for a bar come cafe near us near quisada take road from torry to quisada after los montisenos roundabout if you look forward you will see a consum super market. there is a wok buffet reserant witch is very popular but you only alowed to stop to eat for max 2 hours. but after coming out there is not a bar around nearest is good 15 min walk or walk to village 20mins away. you hear people come out and are asking where to go we have a house near by and the area is crying out for a nice run bar

Comentario

hi annelouise
            could you please send me some photos of the appartment you are selling.
            i am comming over in feb to view the area

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X