Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• house price

high can anybody give me some advise regarding house prices in playa flamenca, i intend to put my house up for sale it's a three bed. two bath. duplex in parque del duque. i bought it new in 2003
    thanks in advance

Comentario

Comentario

re house price

I am SELLING A HOUSE IN LA FLORIDA 2 BED ROOM DUPLEX SOUTH FACING WITH ROOF TOP SOLOURIM. fULLY FURNISHED AND SPACOUS. i WILL SELL FOR 112.000 EURO, NOTHING MORE TO PAY.
        iF INTERESTED E MAIL ME AT bmlh'eircom.net

Comentario

You were obviously typing on a Spanish keyboard cos it did your "@" as an apostrophe!

Comentario

Simmy, get a life! Which estate agent is going to put a 3 bedroom quad house on sale for 400.000,- euros???? For that amount you buy a detached villa on a big plot! Get real! A property of that type bought in 2003 is of a realistic value of 165.000,- So please stop ridiculizing the agents because you know there are still agents around with a realistic point of view! And you know what if an agent can't sell it in the first six months the vendors look for somebody else and where is the agent's profit then???? So think before posting!

Comentario

Comentario

Re: house price

So how much are you wanting for it, then?

Comentario

house price

hi alyson
                  sorry i have'nt go back to you i was actually at the house for the last few weeks
                  i'm looking for 135K euros i think it's a very fair price the house is fully furnished down to the cutlery air conditioned etc. it's in a secure gated complex with comm. pool shops/restaurants etc.
                  chris

Comentario

Re: house price

Originalmente publicado por tico
                    hi alyson
                    sorry i have'nt go back to you i was actually at the house for the last few weeks
                    i'm looking for 135K euros i think it's a very fair price the house is fully furnished down to the cutlery air conditioned etc. it's in a secure gated complex with comm. pool shops/restaurants etc.
                    chris
                    Sorry, Tico,
                    I have discovered cave dwellings for sale in the meantime and I am REALLY interested in them.
                    Of course, they're away from the coast but some of them come wih a decent bit of land and I think they would suit me better to live in permanently with my beloved labrador dog.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X