Dr Alberto Salgado dentist Guadamar

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Sorry the Clinic is far away from good and far away from knowing how to handle-clients.
    My personal opinion is Dr. Salgado is not professional with his clients and definitely not in relation with medical treatments, and first of all he needs to learn to respect other members of the public and the truth is that his staff is no better than he is, epecially the young russian lady she is called Elena, she also has no respect with the clients or with her colleges. The only time she is nice with the clients is if Dr. Salgado is around her. I think at this clinic something has gone very wrong, and definitely not to be recommend and is far away as possible from good and professional service.

Comentario

Sorry the Clinic is far away from good and far away from knowing how to handle-clie

Sorry the Clinic is far away from good and far away from knowing how to handle-clients.
      My personal opinion is Dr. Salgado is not professional with his clients and definitely not in relation with medical treatments, and first of all he needs to learn to respect other members of the public and the truth is that his staff is no better than he is, epecially the young russian lady she is called Elena, she also has no respect with the clients or with her colleges. The only time she is nice with the clients is if Dr. Salgado is around her. I think at this clinic something has gone very wrong, and definitely not to be recommend and is far away as possible from good and professional service.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por daycare Ver Mensaje
        Well, that's from your own experience, from mine he treated me when nobody could or want to and did an excellent job, and as I said, not only to me to all the people I know and he has been excellent in all the occasions, answering all my questions and let me tell you I'm very picky in regards to doctors and my health, I'm not an easy patient, I have to recognize it!!
        Best regards!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por dannymelita Ver Mensaje
          Well, that's from your own experience, from mine he treated me when nobody could or want to and did an excellent job, and as I said, not only to me to all the people I know and he has been excellent in all the occasions, answering all my questions and let me tell you I'm very picky in regards to doctors and my health, I'm not an easy patient, I have to recognize it!!
          Best regards!

They are far away from knowing how to handle-clients.

Comentario

I think the same they are far away from knowing how to handle-clients.

Comentario

If you need help for you reclamation you can contact me solucionimplantes@gmail.com

Daycare if you like to contact me : solucionimplantes@gmail.com i am sure i can help you

Comentario

Wow, again so sorry. I recommend Dr Salgado without any hesitation because I first went to another doctor, he explained to me that my case was extremely difficult and he referred me to Dr Salgado, since then, all my family and friends have gone to his clinic, we all agree he is very professional, and many people I know as well, so sorry you had a bad one!
                Thats great just tell him dannymelita he can send mi my papers ..... Looking forword to get a quick answer.
                O maybe he is able to sourt out the problem😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 great we will see how good you Dr. salgado will be😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just let mi know

Looking forward to find out how good is your recomentation
                Editado por última vez por Implants; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7473-implants en , 01:53:08.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Implants Ver Mensaje
                  Thats great just tell him dannymelita he can send mi my papers ..... Looking forword to get a quick answer.
                  O maybe he is able to sourt out the problem😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 great we will see how good you Dr. salgado will be😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just let mi know

Looking forward to find out how good is your recomentation
                  Excuse me? Why don't you go and ask yourself! people like you, haters, contaminate the world, don't hide yourself behind a nick name!

Comentario

Far away from a professional dentist

Oh, sorry
                    I thought your contact to him is excellent.😂😂😘😘
                    People like me PROTECT other people not to make
                    The same mistake like I did.
                    If he is a professional like he tells everybody constantly,
                    he would contact the people and sort the problems in a PROFESSIONAL
                    manor.
                    He is far away from being professional o having at least
                    A professional attitude.
                    You are spending your time for somebody who is not worth it.

Comentario

Oh, sorry
                      I thought your contact to him is excellent.😂😂😘😘
                      People like me PROTECT other people not to make
                      The same mistake like I did.
                      If he is a professional like he tells everybody constantly,
                      he would contact the people and sort the problems in a PROFESSIONAL
                      manor.
                      He is far away from being professional o having at least
                      A professional attitude.
                      You are spending your time for somebody who is not worth it.
                      You don't like to hear what I'm saying but we all are free to comment!! he has been an excellent doctor, Not only to me, with all the people I know! you would like to silence all the people who trust and have had good experience with him just bc according to you, yours was bad, you can only speak about your personal experience, so don't try to convince me and don't generalize, especially when you don't even give your real name,

Comentario

I can only repeat what I told you before.
                        My personally exsperience is far away from good in this clinic.
                        Even if I include his private situation and the seperation from his wife
                        As well and his many private problems then still I have many problems
                        With the work he did and how I was treated in this clinic
                        Instead of getting all my problems sortee he runs away from the problems. And he told me that he have a certificade from his psychologist that he is not abel to finish any treatment. Sorry buy this true. If he will be able to solve one day i will let you know😂😂😂😂😂 he is far away from profesionell and he dont have any respect for his client ifen when he is informed that they have a lot of pain.

Comentario

[QUOTE=Implants;59260]I can only repeat what I told you before.
                          My personally exsperience is far away from good in this clinic. AGAIN, GET OVER IT, MINE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT
                          Even if I include his private situation and the seperation from his wife. THAT IS TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THE TOPIC, and by the way, you should be ashamed.
                          As well and his many private problems then still I have many problems, I am sure you do!

Comentario

Everything is true.
                            I'm sure you are paid for your answers !! Have you already your present normally it is a clock like for all his lady's he is paying for the service

Comentario

Messed up people

Everything is true.
                              I'm sure you are paid for your answers !! Have you already your present normally it is a clock like for all his lady's he is paying for the service
                              LOL!!!

OMG!! Damn!! you are really messed up!! you should see a doctor, psychiatrist will be great!!

Comentario

LOL!!!

OMG!! Damn!! you are really messed up!! you should see a doctor, psychiatrist will be great!!
                                this is the last message to your comments. I understand that this is not easy to see it because he is a very good actor. Think what you want but it is not a good man maybe he would like to be one but he is not… or he would not treat ME and other patients so badly. He must, however, because he cannot make his work better that's his problem. If some is able to do a good work it he not runs of. O he runs first of... but one day he have to stop go back and do everything to stop his problems.
                                And the true is I feel very sorry for him he looks for me so alone in his big world and I think he have from all sides a lot of pressure. If you think you are big and the true is you just little in the big world... this is a big problem and a problem for the people around you. And true is he needs professional help and friends they see his problem and not only a man behind a mask. And the other true is I had today another medical appointment and I can say clearly I have a lot of problems from his treatments. From today on agene a lot of new medications...this is the true from my world, and if he would be not so arrogant he would be able to see that. The way he is going is not the right one and I can tell you he made a big mistake in my treatment. He had everything by mail from me if he would take time to read this careful he would be able to see what’s is the problem... but to accept some think is not perfect sometimes you have to make a step back... but one step back helps us to learn and to go quicker forward.
                                I wish you seriously the best and hope that you never ever in your live have to pass what I pass in the moment … this is true as well. Take care!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X