Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Plymouth County Council

Sorry guys!Just need to vent off some anger here!!
    My daughter has just had to pay a fine for littering?
    This is the story!
    My son,who is a serving member of her majesty's navy.Had his leave cancelled and told his ship was sailing pronto!He had to quit his flat,because he could be gone for 6 months or more because of the troubles!
    He stayed at his sisters house for a couple of nights before his ship was deployed.
    Wanting to get rid of a load of stuff he wouldn't need,he piled it all into a black bin bag,and put it out on the Tuesday!His ship was sailing on the Wednesday,and rubbish is collected from his sisters house on a Thursday.
    She has just had an official letter from some idiot in Plymouth County Council,telling her they are taking her to court for littering???They went through the black bag,and found my son's name.
    She went to pay the fine!Was in tears telling me they actually read her her rights,like a common criminal!!
    Why are these lousy peolpe allowed to do this?
    My husband served 24 years in the Army,and got petrol bombed in Northern Ireland.I served in the Army also.My son has been in the Navy for 7 years!
    This is some kind of respect eh?
    I am emailing all the top papers with this!It is disgusting treatment....
    Thanks for reading this!
    I feel so much better now.xxx

If I was in the Navy, had a brother in the Navy and a father & mother who were in the Army, I wouldn't expect to get away with anything a "normal" civilian couldn't get away with. I don't really see your point.

Comentario

I can understand how upset you are, however I understand that the rule in the south west is that you can not put rubbish out before 6pm the evening before it is due to be collected, so it could be a neighbour reporting it the the council, i guess this rule is to stop people putting rubbish out anytime, and it getting done over by seagulls and rats, however, it would of been nice if when explained the council could of used a bit of leniency and just given some useful words of advice!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X