Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Upgrade electrics and install aircon

I was looking for a Company that could upgrade the incoming power to my house and then install 3/4 cooling/heating fan coil units. My house is at beachside Cabo Roig

Just arrived back from Spain, there were stories in the free papers about Iberdrola putting different distribution control devices on properties, not quite sure what these are, but if you are asking for upgrade (higher) power, then get someone who knows about this new proceedure. I find it best to use tradesmen who have been recommended, rather than use adverts in papers, as we have been ripped off by rogues before. Hope someone can give you a recommadation.

Comentario

Hi Mike2,i can recommend a tradesman to you his name is Andres you can email him on a.viquez@hotmail.es
      I originally found him through this forum, he has recently fitted a new kitchen for me and upgraded the wiring
      as the appliances kept tripping out. He is very honest and a bit of a perfectionist made a superb job of my kitchen,
      he speaks perfect English,in fact his wife is English,I found him to be reasonably priced and very friendly.hope this helps regards Steve

Comentario

Many thanks Steve much appreciated Mike

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X