• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

well Alyson, I suppose your teeth will be pleased when you are asleep

Comentario

Re: house prices

Originalmente publicado por wendetg
      Well I seem to have stirred up a bit of a hornets' nest. I am not overly concerned with prices - it's just that I believe I probably paid more than I could have for my apartment and do intend to sell in two or three years to move further up the coast to either Santa Pola or Guardamar where property appears to be more expensive so didn't want to make a loss on it. I was told to only declare a buying price of some 20,000 euros less than it was (by both the sellers and my solicitor) because "everyone does it" which I now realise is only ok if, when I sell it, the buyers are also prepared to do the same otherwise the tax I have to pay on profit will be greater than it really should be. At least, that is how I understand it - can anyone confirm or deny please?
      I was hoping that someone would know whether there were plans to improve the area as you go along the beach road south out of Torre (near Dialprix/El Paraisio) as improvements to this area would help with the property prices.
      Hope someone can answer my questions.
      Many thanks
      Yeah You're absolutely rght about the Tax position when you sell. 18% on Profit and if next person declares full price paid....

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X