Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• remortgaging/equity release

has anyone ever tried to remortgage or release equity from their property and if so how easy was it? I know all of the ins and outs of the procedures in England as I work in a bank but we are looking to raise some capital on our presently unencumbered spanish property and it all seems a bit daunting. I am coming to Torre tomorrow from UK and Im hoping to get something sorted out but Ive only got a week. Ive tried companies over the internet but am very wary about faxing personal info such as payslips and passports etc. I suppose the banks would probably be the first port of call but is there an easier way than trawling all over the place ie brokers.

Am I right in thinking that there is a Halifax now in Torre?

any help anyone can give would be most gratefully received

There are three Halifax banks on this stretch of the Costa. Guardamar, Torrevieja and Playa Flamenca.
    Sping.

Comentario

You could try speaking with Paul on 670 633 380, they had a very credible write up in one of the free locals a weeks or so ago.

Comentario

Hi Lorraine

Can I ask how you got on thinking of doing the same

Comentario

Marcel palm at Casa Hipoteca can arrange this BUT there needs to be a realistic amount of equity in the house as the banks are getting VERY nervous of high percentages.

www.casahipoteca.com

Tel: 647 878 906

Comentario

How old do you have to be to release equity in your house?

Cath

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X