Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por harry
    But theres nothing you can do about it as no builder or politician gives a toss about their own country unless theres a euro to line their pockets with!

From another totally disillusioned property buyer in spain!
    Yeah, I had watched a TV programme or read an article - I can't remember which - which was comparing the amount of fertile, agricultural land which the various countries in the EU had and Spain had very little.
    I was, therefore, amazed that, since as long ago as 1974 and probably beofre that, when I was in Calpe, renting a newly-built apartment which was built on land which had been lemon groves the year before, Spain has been building houses, etc on the little fertile land that they had.
    I'm so grateful to these forums. I'm now thinking twice about ever actually buying a property in Spain.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Alyson
      Originalmente publicado por harry
      But theres nothing you can do about it as no builder or politician gives a toss about their own country unless theres a euro to line their pockets with!

From another totally disillusioned property buyer in spain!
      I'm now thinking twice about ever actually buying a property in Spain.
      Dont be put off, just be careful.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por durx
        Dont be put off, just be careful.
        - wise words!

if you buy just make sure -

it's a resale
        theres no ground in front of you to build on
        go pass the place in the rain to see if it floods
        if by a road check out the road noise at different times of the day
        ask other residents or on here what's it really like to live there

if you do all your home work you should have a cracking life style as even with it's problems Spain is still 10 times better than this crap hole!

good luck!

Comentario

That's the message I'm trying to spread Harry. I agree wholeheartedly with your statement.

How do you create the boxes of text from previous postings? I've clicked on quote but that doesn't seem to work.

Comentario

I just put [xxxquote] [xxx/quote] before and after the text!

obvioulsy drop the xxx, had to do this to stop it quoting again!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Puffin2206
              That's the message I'm trying to spread Harry. I agree wholeheartedly with your statement.

How do you create the boxes of text from previous postings? I've clicked on quote but that doesn't seem to work.
              Hi Puffin,
              I had to ask that on the Gumtree website and was rubbished for being thick!
              You just click on the "Quote" button but to get the box, you have to have BBCode enabled!

Comentario

Builders and corruption

The big reason for all the corrution and badly built houses on the costa blanca all stems from greed the so called black money 20 or 30% that is normally payed by joe public when purchasing new houses.

The construction bosses do not declare this money to the tax authoritys or pay IVA on this illegal money it also does not go onto the yearly company accounts ( if they have such a thing in Spain) and as a concequence it does,t go into the infastructure of the of the area let alone the country. it goes into the pockets of the builders and the corrupt council authoritys. and planners. The Spanish goverment seem to turn a blind eye to this.

Is this what is called Spanish practices

Comentario

Secondly, you must be aware of the problems that local residents have faced in trying to sign on to the padron. Many residents still don't have the deeds to their houses due to malpractice by developers meaning they are unable to get on the padron.
                  I look forward to your response.
                  Hi Puffin,
                  Having looked into the HELP website and the Residencia button, it appears that one does not need to have one's Escritura to sign on the Padron. A Utility Bill appears to suffice for the property.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Alyson
                    Hi Puffin,
                    Having looked into the HELP website and the Residencia button, it appears that one does not need to have one's Escritura to sign on the Padron. A Utility Bill appears to suffice for the property.
                    This is true but having the deeds helps a lot. I have heard that there have been many residents turned away from the town hall, quite wrongly, because they have had only a utility bill. It's an exercise in persistence.

Comentario

I see from the News on this website that a man was arrested with half a kilo of cocaine in a road check yesterday at la Florida. I'm rapidly forming the opinion that it is an area best avoided!

Comentario

He might have driven from anywhere and just been stopped in La Florida.

Cath

Comentario

Secondly, you must be aware of the problems that local residents have faced in trying to sign on to the padron. Many residents still don't have the deeds to their houses due to malpractice by developers meaning they are unable to get on the padron.
                          Puffin, I am looking for your advice here, if you would be so kind.
                          I have been corresponding with a Pakistani in London who is advertising an apartment in Playa Flamenco on an Edinburgh website.
                          He says it was built about 10 years ago by a German but, when I asked him for the address of the property (ie the street name so that I could look it up on a street map) he said it doesn't have one!
                          I have looked at the photos he sent me again and there do not appear to be any street lights on the side of the street where his apartment is.
                          D'you think this is a case of "Malpractice by developers"? I don't understand how it could have gone on for so long.

Comentario

Comentario

That's the fishy thing, NO! No name of the urbanisation; he says all he has is the name of the block (V) - I would say that's a number in Roman numerals - and the "Area code" (03189) - which I wondered if it was a phone area code - and "Of course the number of the apartment" - which he is not telling me!
                              He reckons he gets mail delivered to his box out front.

Comentario

Why don't you post the photographs and see if anyone recognises it?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X