Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bank recommendations please

Are there any banks in Torry area that offer free or low cost banking?

Bancaja used to be just €12 a year for the debit card, but they are now charging €6 a quarter if the balance is below €2000 plus €17 a year for the debit card. If your salary/pension is paid in by bank giro, then ir appears that the €6 a quarter charge is waived.

HTH

Comentario

That may be for new customers I have been a customer 6 yrs and only charged 12€ for my Living Solutions CREDIT card, the debit card attached to my account is free, never paid another charge, but I believe you do get charged highly if you are in the red without authority exactly like the UK. (You do have to pay for non res cert if you don't live here)

Comentario

To reply to GAL, I have been banking with Bancaja for two years and my post above resulted from a letter I had from them, received on May 6th. I am reasonably sure you will be receiving a similar one shortly. BTW their new name will be Bankia.

Comentario

Thanks for the info - Astra99, is it free if the balance is over €2000?

Comentario

That's what it seems to say. I do suspect that the annual fee for the card will have to be paid, however!

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X