Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Punishment for a Thief.

I saw a report in the paper a few weeks ago that a thief had been captured in Las Vegas. Apparently this guy had been rifling through the handbags in a Civic Centre changing rooms but had chosen the wrong day to do it, as a Ladies Karate class was in progress. Six of the women grabbed the chap, stripped him naked,tied him to a pool table and proceeded to thrash him with pool cues for the next hour! before calling the Police. The thief spent the next three days in Hospital before being released back into Police custody to await trial. Now my point is this: while I believe that a thief deserves everything he gets and while I enjoy a jolly good spanking as much as the next girl, providing it’s applied with love & TLC by Husband/Partner/Lover/Boyfriend (just choose one-don’t be greedy Ladies!) when I read a newspaper report like this one I get a sick, jittery feeling in the pit of my stomach. They put him in Hospital for three days!, and I thought we were supposed to be the gentler sex?
    Perhaps if this was to happen here we may have fewer thieves operating on the Costa?

So Mambo you like your teacakes toasted!.......er, no.........it's buns isn't it?
    You like your buns toasted....................!!!

Comentario

Very Cheeky Warrior .............. but True!

Comentario

Punishment!

Hey Mambo,
        Do you rent your Husband out, or your Partner/Lover/Boyfriend 'cos I also enjoy some of the same but am over here on my own at the moment - Yeeooow!!!

Comentario

I'm more than happy to offer my services Lydia, to yourself, Mambo and any other Lady feeling deprived and in need of some attention..............!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X