Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Buying a property in the area from the UK.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buying a property in the area from the UK.

Any recommendations for good solicitors?
    And any to avoid...
    Agreed a price to buy a property and now starting the legal process.
    Any pitfalls to watch out for as I'm new to this. Any help appreciated... Thanks

This is my advise. Make sure you have all the certificate that any extensions or build ups are legal. We went to buy a place 7 years ago and got in the notary and the build up was not mentioned in the deeds. We had to wait weeks till the owner had them put on the deeds. Just be careful.

Comentario

Give me your mob,no.I,ll text u some info,Laurieb

Comentario

solicitor

Hi, I purchase a place last year and Oscar Ricor Solicitors undertook all the legal work for me.
        This company is fantastic, they went above and beyond what I would have expected of them. I cannot praise them enough.

here are their details Ricor Abogados, English speaking Spanish solicitor based in Torrevieja, Alicante, San Javier and Spain.

Tom

Comentario

That is really nice for me to get contact and it would must provide me the nice situation to get over it.

Comentario

I think the best way to find a solicitor is to find him on internet because now mostly solicitor offering their services online and you have a quick access to that solicitor and they also charge a cheap rates for their services.And you get their services on door step.
            Family law gold coast
            Editado por última vez por hellan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7300-hellan en , 06:29:59.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X