Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hi Harrodene

Thanks a lot for the update, its much appreciated and I look forward to the next bulletin.

Sunman

ps How's your parents property coming along?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por harrodene
      hi sunman, i went down there today. There was 3 people working on your house today (no 4, they were finishing the upstairs bedroom ceiling, so hopefully they will be putting your roof on within the next 10 days.
      Ps i will keep you informed.
      Hi Harrodene. Sorry to butt in thought you might like to know builders have told me end of June for completion on that development now. Been watching your chats with sunman and think its very helpful and kind of you for your regular updates. Gonna be cheeky any chance you can check out the progress of the row of houses(one is mine) facing the apartments and leading up to the 5 large houses on the end . We were out in march and these 5 were not started.
      Thanks again
      Mejulie

Comentario

hi sunman, my parents house had their roof put on, on friday and hopefully finish the roof on monday.dear me julie i will possibly lookat your house tommorrow( no 35)and e-mail you back. I have no problem in checking the sight out as i live only 5-6 minutes away.Good news about june completion.

Comentario

Harrodene

You're turning into a superstar !!
          Really appreciate your time on behalf of mejulie and myself.
          Sunman

Comentario

Dear Mejulie, I checked your house out yesterday(35),the concrete footings are all done,the first floor shell has been built including the front porch, but no ceiling in place yet.The 5 big houses at the end have not been started yet, but they have dug 2 of the holes ready for them.I believe the reason they have taken so long is that they are going to have a car park in the basement, as there is not room to park their cars next to the house.

Ps i will keep in touch

Comentario

Thanks Harrodene. Really appreciate your help.
              x

Comentario

An update for anyone buying on this development.

I went on Monday to take a photo for a friend and got talking to the security guard. Phase 1 was due for completion at the end of June and according to the guard will probably be ready about December. They are way behind schedule but have now appeared to have stopped work on Phase 2 to concentrate on Phase 1. Saying that as they finish soon for the whole of August I would probably agree with the guard that Phase 1 will not be ready untill the end of the year.
                Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.

Cath

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X