X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• ?La Marina?

Hi all,
    I have been looking at the website of an agent who lists properties only in La Marina.
    Now, I know where the marina is in Torrevieja but, having watched a video on You Tube about illegal dumping opposite a couple's house in La Marina, I suspect that this urbanisation - or whatever - is actually on Orijuela Costa. Am I right?

la marina is between santa pola and guardamar the first sign post on the n332 for lm is for the beach take the next turn off and go left to the urb or right to the beach

alan

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sparky1
      la marina is between santa pola and guardamar the first sign post on the n332 for lm is for the beach take the next turn off and go left to the urb or right to the beach

alan
      Thanks for that, Alan. So it's a wee bit north of La Mata, then?
      Is it nice there? ie nicer than Torrevieja itself or the over-developed dumping ground of Orijuela Costa?
      I'm doing research from Edinburgh where I am stuck because of cancer treatment so that I will know where to look when I can next come over, rather than running round like a headless chicken or taking Agents' word for it.
      Cheers,
      Alyson.

Comentario

we bought a place in lm 2 years ago and we realy enjoy it there are different nationalities on the urb quite a lot of brits but the place is very quiet if you want it that way but there are quite a few good restaurants and pubs all the usual banks and supermarkets the beach is superb and around 3km away so walking in the heat is not reccomended the market is on twice a week

Comentario

alyson what type of place are you after there are some very nice houses around lm it is quite a big urb and in between both airports about 25 mins from alicante and about 40 mins from murcia we fly to either good luck house hunting spend a bit of time looking im sure you will find the right area for you and family

alan

Comentario

Thanks for all your help Alan.
            The thing is, I live alone so I only really NEED a one-bedroomed place but I am very much an outside person so I don't just want a wee flat with a tiny terrace. I'd like some outside space. I'd much rather sit outside than inside!
            Also, as it seems that there is not that much difference in price between 1 and 2 bedroomed places, I'm thinking that maybe I should have 2 in case either of my sons and their girlfriends or any of my friends wanted to come over with me.
            Plus, I have a beloved dog - a labrador - and if I was coming over for any length of time, I'd want to travel by a method other than flying and bring her with me.
            I used to be an enormous fan of the beach and sunbathing but now that I am 57, I find that I am happy just to go to the beach on a Sunday morning when the Spanish families are there and then have some lunch at a beach bar. The rest of the time, I am happy to wander about wearing lightweight clothes!
            A community piscina would be useful for exercise too!

Comentario

pool

hi alyson

yes there is a community pool with sun loungers its near the satellite roundabout where telemicro is based in lm there is a chemist very close to this as well

alan

Comentario

Hi Sparky
                The thing is, I'm stuck in Edinburgh just now because of hospital treatments and I discovered that I can't remortgage to raise funds to buy in Spain until June 08 because of horrendous early redemption penalties.
                Believe it or not, I'm currently looking at cave dwellings in Spain on the net. I'm really quite interested in that idea.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X