house break ins

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

I'll make a deal with you, I'll stop being sarcastic if you stop passing on 3rd gossip?

Comentario

Why is it that you want to try to keep the levels of crime on the Costa Blanca a secret

Comentario

No Secret But remember there is crime EVERYWHERE even where you live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You seem to have a Knack of winding everyone up Alyson on This site and the .co.uk one

Comentario

I certainly don't intend to, Fudgey.
          maybe I'll stay quiet for a while in the hope of exonerating myself

Comentario

It is a horrible experience for you, the problem with new developments is a lot of this goes on until the community has fully settled, I know you have to be extra cautious the alarm suggestion is a good one, try and put aside some of the horror stories you have heard from different people they would frighten the life out of you, spain is no different than anywhere else in my opinion, new estates all over the uk are vunreable at first these thugs no this, if you had insurance they should cover it wait until your community is fully operating before adding those little extras we all want ( lcds, etc) best of luck.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por fudgey
              No Secret But remember there is crime EVERYWHERE even where you live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
              Sure there is crime everywhere but is all a question of degrees. Crime in Torrevieja is rampant, no question, just because you chose to bury your head in the sand, that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio
                Originalmente publicado por fudgey
                Sure there is crime everywhere but is all a question of degrees. Crime in Torrevieja is rampant, no question, just because you chose to bury your head in the sand, that doesn't mean it isn't true.
                Thank you so much for your support, Scorpio, even if you didn't intend it!
                That is certainly the impression I had, having been given it by several people in the know. Unknown to the ex-pats, I am in constant touch with Spanish friends of mine who live in Spain.
                I am being castigated on both Torrevieja sites for nothing other than speaking my mind/what I believe to be true!

Comentario

The truth hurts I guess.

Comentario

Don't bury me head in the sand as know about the level of crime here and elsewhere. We got broken into the 1st year we were here but it didn't put us of living here and we love it here. We warn people to be careful as they would in the UK. We also got broken into when we lived in the UK.

Anyway Jeanelliott i hope you are feeling better now and it hasn't put you off living here. Good Luck Hun xx

Comentario

I have to say, when I emailed a couple of Spanish (male) friends of mine - one in Madrid and the other in Murcia - to tell them I was coming over to look at a flat in Torrevieja, they both said, "Why on Earth would you consider buying there? There's lots of crime in the area!"

Where you aware that 1000's of people from Madrid have holiday homes in Torrevieja? It depends on who you talk to.

Comentario

Alyson...you are castergated on both sides because of the way you pretend to be all knowing, when the truth is what you don't know you will guess at.

This particular post was to do with a lady who had just been burgled, she was upset, the last thing she wanted to hear was your rantings about the suffering of others and you relating the details to her or the opinions of your friends in the Halifax.

I am sure you are a very nice lady but you do come across as a "know all" and some of the "advice" you offer is most times wrong. Sorry to be negative but perhaps if you thought a little more before you replied it would come across so much better.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Doublet2
                          Alyson...you are castergated on both sides because of the way you pretend to be all knowing, when the truth is what you don't know you will guess at.

This particular post was to do with a lady who had just been burgled, she was upset, the last thing she wanted to hear was your rantings about the suffering of others and you relating the details to her or the opinions of your friends in the Halifax.

I am sure you are a very nice lady but you do come across as a "know all" and some of the "advice" you offer is most times wrong. Sorry to be negative but perhaps if you thought a little more before you replied it would come across so much better.
                          Double2, I agree with every thing you say. Look at the bottom of most of her posts " Don't mess with me if you know whats good for you" or something like that.

That say's a lot.

Wendy x

Comentario

Thank you, Double2. I really appreciate your frankness and have taken your post on the chin.
                            I don't intend to come across as a "Know-all" at all and, in the cases where I post wrong information, I am pleased to be corrected - and learn something.
                            I'll try to do better in future, I promise.
                            Thanks again.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Wendy Nesbeth

Double2, I agree with every thing you say. Look at the bottom of most of her posts " Don't mess with me if you know whats good for you" or something like that.

That say's a lot.

Wendy x
                              That was my "Signature", Wendy and was a warning that I WILL strike back if attacked.
                              However, as it appears it may be open to misinterpretation, I am going into my profile right now to change a few things.
                              Cheers,
                              Alyson x

Comentario

Alyson, It was not my intention to be rude or anything like that I just tried to stop you getting into situations were people are rude to you. I happen to believe you are a caring lady. Take care.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X