Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Indian Restaurants

Can anyone tell me where is a good place to go for a curry In Torry ?

I don't think there is a single one in the actual town centre - they have all shut down, see the ads in the local papers - still some out San Luis/La Siesta way I think.
    The longest one in existence is I believe is Gandi at Punta Prima, been there at least 12 yrs.

Comentario

Thanks Rob,will give it atry.

Comentario

Indian Ocean near the La Laguna Hotel is brilliant. They do a good lnch special for 6.95 as ell.

Comentario

Hi, there is one that a lot of people go to but not in Torrevieja. It is in Los Montesinos alled the Punjabi Palace. It's always busy and people do travel there because they know it's one of the best indian restaurants around.

Comentario

On my way to the dentist this morning (Instituto Dental, lovely people, very modern and clean and they speak English) and opposite thetre is a new Indian restaurant, serving British breakfast!! Both are in calle Maria Parodi, turn right off Ramon Gallud.

Be interesting to see how long the Indian survives, none have ever done very well in the town centre as I don't think the Spanish use them much.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X