Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Torrevieja street entertainment wanted....passing this on.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torrevieja street entertainment wanted....passing this on.

Dear All,
    The 'Commerce' department of the Ayuntamiento, in collaboration with the local businesses association, APYMECO, are in the process of planning a series of events and activities aimed at producing an atmosphere in central streets for the benefit of residents, tourists and above all, shoppers. Already a long list of 'suggestions' has been put together but, of course, any further suggestions would always be welcome. Whilst some of the ideas include music and dance in the streets, a type of 'music competition' in which shoppers can participate, a 'air-golf tournament' around the pedestrianised areas, etc.... any ideas and suggestions you may have would be well received and studies as to their viability. Therefore:-
    1. Any ideas you may have should be sumbitted by return mail as soon as possible. Perhaps you may recall a similar initiative in your former home town, or have a suggestion of your own. Any suggestions I receive BEFORE next FRIDAY 30th March, will be passed on for consideration.
    2. ENTERTAINMENT / MUSIC IN THE STREETS: Any local performer, band, artist etc.. is invited to take up the offer of showing off their talents in the central streets of Torrevieja. The dates for these events are:
    APRIL: Saturday 21st from 18.00h to 20.00h.
    MAY: Saturday 5th, Saturday 19th (same time).
    JUNE: Saturday 2nd, Saturday 16th, Saturday 30th (same time).
    JULY: Saturday 7th, Saturday 21st (same time).
    The 'performers' will be provided with one electrical outlet (one 'socket' for sound equipment which should be provided by the artist), facilities for loading and unloading any heavy, necessary equipment and the opportunity to place a collection bucket at the location to receive any voluntary donations from the public in order to offset costs.
    In both cases as above (ideas & suggestions as well as offers to perform), I will neeed to have a reply to this email address on or BEFORE next FRIDAY 30th MARCH 2012.
    I hope to hear from you.
    With kind regards,
    Graham Knight.
    --

Graham Knight.
    oari.torrevieja@gmail.com
Trabajando...
X