Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Hyundia dealership

Can anyone tell me if there is a Hyundai dealership anywhere within 25 miles of Playa Flamenca. I would nead an official dealership for yearly service to keep Hyundai gaurantee valid.

Thanks.

There is one in Torrevieja - in the area where most of the dealers are - down from the 'Needle' in Cortes Valencianas or Old Alicante Road, and I think there is also one on the N332 just after the roundabout at Pillar Horadada.

Comentario

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much for the info, I had tried the Hyundai Spain web site but that was like wading through treacle, much better to speak to the forum. Thanks again.

Iain

Comentario

Ah yes the treacle, it turns to honey and finally clarity (So I am told)

Actually I hate the car dealer sites - over designed and slow to load.

Comentario

There is a Hyundai dealership on the "needles road" in Torrevieja its nearly opposite "Iceland". If you approach them from the town they are on the right, the showroom is in front so take the next right after the showroom then next right again and the service department is down on the right. They speak very good English and seem very helpfull.
          Editado por última vez por leegro; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3810-leegro en , 10:20:36.

Comentario

Leegro,

I know just where you mean, thank you so much. I will be out for three months in a few weeks time so I'll call on them and have a chat.

Kind regards,

Iain

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X