Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• La Zenia.

Hi all. We are going on hols in May to La Zenia. Has anyone got any info on the area, As we would like to find out a bit more about the area before we go. Also we are thinking of moving to Spain in the near future and was wondering what the prospects for work are. I'm a weaver in a textile factory and a Retained Firefighter with a class 2 LGV, my wife is a care worker. I would consider any work. Many thanks

Bar work for you and cleaning work for your wife, that's if you're lucky. Expect to earn about 5-6 Euros an hour each.

Comentario

Thanks for the reply. I am not necessarily looking for work in the Alicante area. I was hoping there would be some driving or factory work some where available.

Comentario

La Zenia

I really enjoy hols in La Zenia, a variety of restaurants, wonderful Guinness at Paddys Point, lovely sandy beach, no lager louts, Union Jack shorts or McDonalds! Theres a supermarket with a wonderful range of food plus a smaller one nearer the beach and a 24 hour store for those late night munchies.

Comentario

Thanks for your reply Tumbleweed. It sounds like a nice place to go. We are really looking forward to the hol. It will be nice to get away from Devon. We are staying at Calle Cadiz, Las Mananitas, Do you know whereabouts in La Zenia it is by any chance?

Comentario

La Zenia

I don't recognise the name but I have 'Googled' Las Mananitas, Costa Blanca and that gives a link to a website (www.villataylor.co.uk) which gives directions to a villa at Las Mananitas. I'll be in La Zenia next week so will wander round that way and let you know.

Comentario

Many thanks. Have a good time.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X