X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Reliable Builder Wanted

Hi

We are planning to have our Bungalow in La Siesta extended upward. Does anyone know of a reliable Builder who can give a quote for this. Any nationality!

Has anyone already had this work done & can recommend anyone. There are a lot of Pepita & Amigo style bungalows in the area that have already been extended.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thankyou

Reliable Builder

I would recommend David Selwood from www.uniqueinspain.com

Fully legal, English speaking, landline telephone number (!) and the President of T.I.B.A.

He has a Spanish architect who is well-known and respected at Torrevieja Town Hall and has done work in your area.

You WILL need planning permission so please do not believe anybody who says you can "get away with it". Yes, of course you can ....until you are caught or want to sell the house!

Comentario

Thanks Steve
      We certainly will contact them for a quote

Comentario

Hi, David here and thanks Steve for the intro.

Carpitt, if you want to email your contact details to david@uniqueinspain.com I will contact you and make arrangements to see the property.

Comentario

we had a balcony built by a Russian builder excellent price and work. He speaks Spanish but not English. We used an architect near the townhall who was half the price of others but again did an excellent job.

Comentario

builder

carpitt,

did you find a good builder, i need one.

Cheers

Steve

Comentario

As I said previously we used a Russian builder, excellent work/quality, really good price. I can get phone no. if you are interested.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por carpitt Ver Mensaje
                Hi

We are planning to have our Bungalow in La Siesta extended upward. Does anyone know of a reliable Builder who can give a quote for this. Any nationality!

Has anyone already had this work done & can recommend anyone. There are a lot of Pepita & Amigo style bungalows in the area that have already been extended.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thankyou
                Word of advice get 3 quotes, don't pay anything until job is done AND they've taken all the rubbish away. Promises are worthless no matter how genuine they appear to be.

Comentario

here to help..

reading the thread i thought you may need a plumber at some point with your build. If you do i am the man for the job. As a qualified plumber, and my friend who is a multi-lingual (fluent in spanish) eletrical engineer who fits heating and air-con, we are a team that are invaluble.

If you are interested give me a call on 653 031 151 Reg

Comentario

Hi I can throughly recommend a guy called Rob Halligan tel 665 114 217. He has just finished a drive for friend of ours and its a really really good job, he is a stonemason by trade and worked on the Emmerdale set. Been here 7 years a very straight up sort of guy, legal and knows his stuff. will give you a good quote and do an excellent job. Tel no for Rob is 665 114 217

Comentario

Hi JNP have you the number of the architect you used dad wants to have his underbuild done and would like to use someone recommended. Also roughly how much did he cost. Also how long did he take to draw up any plans and did he go to the town hall to get the planning permission for you.

Thanks in advance

Samantha

Comentario

Reliable Builder

One I can recommend is Dave from company called Small Works.

He is better known as Sacko from Sacko's Bar El Liminar

Telephone numbers the bar is 966786108 Mobile 660848153

Good quality work at reasonable prices.

Comentario

His name is Ciprian - he speaks English, his mobile is 667 010 813 or office 96 670 83 93. the office is C/Vicente Blasco Ibanez,20B-Local C, it's near the townhall.
                          He charged us 700euros, it took 6-8 weeks, he checks with the Townhall how is applications are processing each week and he submitted and collected our application from Townhall. We thought he was excellent, he went to Townhall to check every thing out before we paid him a penny and then came back with his recommendations.
                          Editado por última vez por JNP; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/1897-jnp en , 16:00:47.

Comentario

thanks JNP for the info.

Samantha

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X