Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Non-resident tax declaration for the year 2012

The period that the Non Resident tax declaration can be submitted is from the 1ST until the 31st of December 2012.

We can advise you what documentation is necessary to submit your tax declaration.

Please telephone for prices we have an individual price and a joint ownership price.

966 923 963

My solicitor deals with this each year and has done so for the last 12 years. He sends me the amount I need to pay and I pay it into his bank account. Simples!!!

Comentario

Do You Pay your Non Residents Taxes?

Originalmente publicado por Bob Pallas Ver Mensaje
      My solicitor deals with this each year and has done so for the last 12 years. He sends me the amount I need to pay and I pay it into his bank account. Simples!!!
      That is perfect for you.Also when you sell YOUR property YOU will be allegable to reclaim the monies retained at the time of the sale.
      Many Brits still do not pay their Non Resident taxes. We make it Simples for them. Once set up we can do it each year for them. We have 28 years experience dealing in these matters.

Comentario

I think mostly the work is done in the same way.You hire a solicitor that will tell you about your tax and all other things that necessary for your tax even you are a residential or non residential of that country because he better now the laws in that state.
        lawyers in gold coast
        Editado por última vez por hellan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/7300-hellan en , 11:03:32.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X