place to visit in UK?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

My home town, Swindon, is a cultural delight.

Comentario

Hola Sergi,

If you fly to London Stansted airport, you can visit a shopping centre called Freeport which has shops selling designer clothes at low prices. The centre is not very far from Stansted airport, near the town of Braintree. Do not spend time visiting the town of Braintree as it is not interesting.

http://www.freeportplc.com/braintree

Comentario

I frequently get asked by various people on good places to visit in the UK, though the original question asked about near London. I think these have been well covered by most previous correspondents. However if you go to God's country, Scotland, then virtually anywhere North or South of the line Glasgow - Edinburgh is well worth a visit. Glasgow and Edinburgh are themselves well worth a visit especially as there are now tour guides available. I think the only proper way to see a town or city is to use professional guided tours. Glasgow city's architecture is quite remarkable and central Edinburgh is the model of what a New Town was envisaged as.

Comentario

place to visit

TRY BERMONDSEY IN S.E.LONDON.TOMMY STEELES AREA AND HOME OF THE LIONS.

Comentario

Hi Sergi,

It could benefit you to visit England and land at a number of airports!

If you land at Gatwick Airport, then why not stay in the south of England -visit Kent - Very green and flat but some nice towns and villages then there are East and West Sussex - Chichester - Arundel - Lewes - Brighton - lot's of Hills ( not mountains ), Rivers etc and a lot of history.

Go to Exeter airport and then on into Dorset, Devon and Cornwall - fantastic scenery and villages - the English go there for their holidays so it must be good.

Or you could land in the North at Manchester - Lakes, Dales and friendly folk.

Good luck,

Dave D

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X