Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• astra satilite

my girlfriend has got german tv in her rented house,via a solid dish which says 19.2 degrees east,but my question is that on her receiver it looks as though she can get english tv, bbc & itv on astra satilite at 28 degrees east but does this require different software or just moving the dish?

In the UK there are publications that cover satellite TV and the different stations. In the back are the co-ordinates for all the satellites in orbit that transmit TV. We tuned my mums dish to pick up Polish TV stations from the UK. So as long as the channels are free to view, all you have to do is angle the dish and tune in on the receiver box.
    Sping.

Comentario

Re: astra satilite

Originalmente publicado por harrodene
      my girlfriend has got german tv in her rented house,via a solid dish which says 19.2 degrees east,but my question is that on her receiver it looks as though she can get english tv, bbc & itv on astra satilite at 28 degrees east but does this require different software or just moving the dish?
      Hi she would have to move the dish to 28.2 east.BUT you wolud need a large dish to pick up BBC /ITV at least 2metres.

However ,I understand that when FREESAT launches in the spring it will use Eurobird 1 at 28.6 East and as this has a very broard beam it will be acesssable with a dish of about one metre.

Jack

Comentario

thanks happyjackseven, it will be quite interesting to wait until then, as even though shes german she misses 'corrie'.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X