X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Property tax in spain

Hi there wonder if you can help
    i bought a flat in torrevieja 3 years ago i paid the taxes on the purchase at the time
    now the town hall have written to me saying i now owe them more tax on the purchase
    as they have said they think the property is worth more than the original sale price.
    I have paid my all my suma and ni tax,so i am unsure what to do is this a new tax
    are many people being asked for this new extra tax.
    Many thanks

Originalmente publicado por gasehound Ver Mensaje
    Hi there wonder if you can help
    i bought a flat in torrevieja 3 years ago i paid the taxes on the purchase at the time
    now the town hall have written to me saying i now owe them more tax on the purchase
    as they have said they think the property is worth more than the original sale price.
    I have paid my all my suma and ni tax,so i am unsure what to do is this a new tax
    are many people being asked for this new extra tax.
    Many thanks
    Hi, unfortunately many people have recently received these letters. Given the present situation in Spain the government is trying to claim as much back in taxes as it can. In the past many people paid an element of cash for their property to try to avoid taxes. Now the government is assessing all property transactions and saying we believe your property probably cost this much and so you owe us X amount in unpaid taxes. Our lawyer has made a number of successful appeals against these letters. Please contact us directly if you would like our help with this.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X