Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Panorama Curtains of Glass Systems

We have paid a deposit to Panorama Curtains of Glass at El Moradi. This was 6 months ago and they still havent fitted anything so dont use them!!!!!

Comentario

Frameless Balcony,Sunroom,Skylight,Screen,Profiles&Acces sori es

Dear All,

Any importers of profiles&accessories for glass curtains,pls don't hesitate to contact me.

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website: or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated!
      Have a nice day!
      James
      Best Rgds

E-mail&MSN:James19841005@hotmail.com
      Yahoo:JamesLee19841005@yahoo.com
      Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd.
      Address:NO.68 XinQing Road,Suzhou Industrial Park,Jiangsu Province,China
      Mobile:86-15062509815
      Tel:86-512-62571830

Comentario

Dear All,

Any importers who needs the profiles&accessories for glass curtains can contact me.We are professional&famous about this in China.We hope that we could have cooperation with any potential importers.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m James from Suzhou Industrial Park Youjian Technology Co.,Ltd. We are a manufacturer of frameless balcony,skylight,sunshine room,screen&relative accessories and we also can offer you profiles.We also have ISO9001 and many other certificates.You can find more info on our website: or www.lihecn.cn.You also can find relative info in the attachment in the e-mail.If you have any unknown things about our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me.We hope that we could have cooperation with you. Can you tell me your MSN&Skype to make our communication easier?

Have a nice day!
        James
        Best Rgds

Fax:86-512-65910781

Comentario

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day!
          James
          Best Rgds

Fax:86-512-65910781

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Marge Ver Mensaje
            We have paid a deposit to Panorama Curtains of Glass at El Moradi. This was 6 months ago and they still havent fitted anything so dont use them!!!!!
            Others have encountered problems, Marge, it seems from this RTN posting Clients Duped By Dodgy Double Glazing Company?-?RTN Costa Blancas Free Newspaper - Round Town News

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X