X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• WiFi Hotspots

Dear All

I am a new member of the forum but have been visiting Torrevieja on holiday at least twice for the past five years - you can take it that I like the place!

I am coming out at the start of May for a fortnight and would like to keep in touch with my work etc by email.

Can anyone tell me if there are WiFi Hotspots in Torrevieja and, if so, where are they and are they free or not?

In particular, is there free wifi in the local public library - the Carmen Jalon?

Thanks very much for your help.

Aeschylus

Try Googling FON. I came across this when also looking for hot spots. If you register and allow your own WiFi to be used it gives you access to sites around the world and certainly in Torrevieja. I have not used it myself yet so cannot comment further on it but it seems a good solution for WiFi wanderers.
    Regards

Comentario

WiFi Hotspots

Thanks for your help Lithgy - I looked up the FON site - it does not suit because I run my professional business on my main computer and I could not risk the possible insecurity of a network like this.

I guess I will have to keep looking for WiFi Hotspots in Torrevieja which are not on the FON network.

Aeschylus

Comentario

There are several around. The postroom in C/ Zammit has 1

Comentario

WIFI Locations I know of here

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (TORREVIEJA) C/ CREVILLENTE, S/N LOCAL B11B (CENTRO COMERCIAL), 03180, TORREVIEJA

HOTEL CAMPOAMOR URB.LOMAS CAMPOAMOR ;Nº100, 03140, LOMAS DE CAMPOAMOR(ORIHUELA)

HOTEL LA LAGUNA AVDA. ANTONIO QUESADA, Nº 53, URB. DOÑA PEPA, 03170, ROJALES

Hope this helps if you need more areas check:
          telefonicaonline.com - Soluciones Globales en telecomunicaciones para su empresa. Telefónica de España, su proveedor de telecomunicaciones

for all over Spain.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X