Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Denuncia

I have a holiday apartment in a block 3 high.my neighbour downstairs objects to my a/c units which have been installed on the outside of our balcony(the builder pre-installed the pipe work etc)as we have not been able to reach an agreement she is now going to the police for a denuncia,what are the implications of the denuncia.

Dear Petal, I am sorry to hear this,a denuncia is an official complaint, maybe even taking you to Court. The implications depend on whether the air conditioning units were approved by the Community, there are other owners that have done the same, whether the units affect the external appearance etc. As it has not happened yet, my advice is not to worry to much, perhaps it would be best to start by talking with the Community President and hopefully it can be resolved without it becoming official. But if you do receive something, then contact us and we will do all that we can to help.

QUOTE=Petal;59054]I have a holiday apartment in a block 3 high.my neighbour downstairs objects to my a/c units which have been installed on the outside of our balcony(the builder pre-installed the pipe work etc)as we have not been able to reach an agreement she is now going to the police for a denuncia,what are the implications of the denuncia.[/QUOTE]

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X