Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Tax allowance

I read thet the tax allowance for pensioners is 6069 per year age 65 + & 5151 under 65.
    I am 65 and i receipt of two pensions and my wife recieves state pension and is 63 is there a joint tax allowance or is it just one amount of 6069 to cover us both?

Originalmente publicado por arrowman Ver Mensaje
    I read thet the tax allowance for pensioners is 6069 per year age 65 + & 5151 under 65.
    I am 65 and i receipt of two pensions and my wife recieves state pension and is 63 is there a joint tax allowance or is it just one amount of 6069 to cover us both?
    Hi,

I am so sorry for the delay in replying. I referred this to our accountant (who was on holiday) and he said it is a personal allowance. He said you have a 6.069 euro allowance and your wife 5.151; and filing your returns independently, not jointlty, would be the best option. For any more information on taxes, please contact Poli on info@spanishsolutions.net.

Comentario

Thank you so much for your reply. I am trying to ensure everything is in order before we make a move.

Regards,

Iain.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por arrowman Ver Mensaje
        Thank you so much for your reply. I am trying to ensure everything is in order before we make a move.

Regards,

Iain.
        Good luck! Best thing I did. Contact me on sales@spanishsolutions.net with any questions, however small or legal or tax unrelated, I have lived here quite a while so can help with a variety of things. Kind Regards, Amanda

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X