Taxi Airport Transfers, Murcia to Torrevieja

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Well thanks for your help, I think we've got sorted out.

Is it okay if your family knows the drivers and they are just collecting you as a favour or would that seem dodgy?

Thanks again.

Comentario

Thats legal. as long as they dont charge you for it. They can come with a 50 seater bus and pick you and all your relatives up. if they dont charge you. its legal.

Comentario

Haha, What if i was to give this relative a gift after the journey? lol, nah I'm joking.

Thats very helpful, thanks again.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Glyn Ver Mensaje
          hiya

If you were staying in an Apartment of mine I could pick you up in my seven seater 100% legal.
          If I was to take you or pick you up from the airport in my 7 seater and only charged you expenses this also is 100% legal.
          The problem arises if I charged you and profited from it.

If you were a client of mine I could pick you or your client up from and to airports.I am legal I have insurance,and Liability insurance

this is how the Law is

cheers
          Glyn
          Not true, this is known as indirect hire and reward and requires a *Tarjeta de Transporte*.
          Without either an operators license or tarjeta de transporte, carriage of passengers are not included in the liability insurance.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Glyn Ver Mensaje
            Hi

There is a company in San Miguel that has and operates a 7 seater to and from the airport.It is a private hire executive travel.

If you ring Sam on 965720465 he will give you a price or leave a message

cheers

Glyn
            Again this is untrue, Executive travel are an illegal taxi, ask to see their *Tarjeta de transporte* if they claim to be legal.

Comentario

taxi service

Hello....
              I can help you in the way that if you´ll need any taxi service in Torrevieja and surroundings areas you can contact with [SIZE="5"][SIZE="6"][SIZE="7"]www.torretaxi.es, and it´s a legal service with Transport card from goberment (townhall also) and you can find all details for any booking in this website as well as taxes,fares,destinations,etc... or any help that you need contact by email (also in web).....
              All legals taxis(cabs) in Spain has their licence nbr in the front or back door of the car.....and pls refuse black or privates (as they call themselves)services cause it´s no good for yr country and our....most of them are cashing salaries from yr goberment (YOU) and BLACK MONEY from tourist(friends...they called)....I say Money-Friends.....Anyway don´t hesitate to contact or aks whatever....kind regards.

I am one of a group of friends which are heading to Torrevieja in August.
              There are five of us going and we are flying into Murcia Airport, I was wandering if anyone could help me out by answering a few questions.
              They are regarding taxi transfers from the airport to Torrevieja itself.

Since there is 5 of us it is obviously too many for one taxi, is it possible to get a 7 or 8 seater taxi to fit us all? Or is it better (cheaper) to get two taxi's?

And would anyone know how much a taxi from Murcia airport to Torrevieja would cost? And if it is different pricing for a 7 or 8 seater (if available) how much would that be?

Hopefully someone could help me with some information,
              Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Comentario

try emailing airportrunsrus@yahoo.co.uk I know a friend who frequently uses these people and they have a couple of 9 seaters available.
                or telephone on 0034 696307833

Comentario

Airport transfers

Sorry Alan not to have replied to you earlier.

We have spoke many times about Transport Law,however you can legally give someone a lift and if the offer a payment,it has only to be to cover fuel,oil, as you know.
                  You are quite correct if you get paid for taking someone to the airport you must be a taxi or coach company.
                  If you read on the other website you gave your blessing as a good Idea for Mr Regan to offer a lift to anyone.Without payment however.

I gave a lift to some friend to quesada in January and was involved in a motor accident on the motorway.I called the police,fire,ambulance as I had three passengers who were injured.
                  The police checked all my documents including Insurance.I am insured to carry passenger in connection with my business,but not to charge as I am not a taxi or a coach company.
                  All my paperwork is in order

Comentario

Sorry to hear about your accident Glyn.
                    Carrying friends or relatives is fine, even carrying clients is probably fine for certain occupations as well as car sharing and such.
                    I totally support and feel sorry for anyone who has been caught up in this mess as an innocent driver with friends but the police, taxi drivers etc are not to blame, the thousands of touts are to blame.
                    Carrying clients as a rental agent or similar occupation is not OK as the clients would not have the right to be in the vehicle unless they were paying for some service connected to the transport offer. (a weeks rental on a property for example)
                    Do you transport to and from airports, strangers or clients for free who are not renting property ?
                    NO --- thats why its called indirect hire and reward and needs a license.

As you said the people involved in the crash were *friends* so there would be no reason to suspect otherwise and question the paperwork or insurance unless one of the *friends* decided to mention to the police that they thought they were in a taxi. I think most police would be more concerned with dealing with the accident and only if something made them suspect that the passengers were fare paying would they actually question it.

We have had this discussion many times both on forums and in private.
                    The Law is the Law and no amount of twisting the words or giving examples can change that.
                    I have nothing against someone doing the odd run for a few extra bob or a rental agent making a bit of extra money by doing the transfers for their clients (we all have our little earners) but as we all know (especially you and I) that is not what happens.
                    Hence the reason I reply and will continue to reply to anyone who tries to justify it, encourage it or condone it.
                    Sorry i did´nt reply to your P.M. on .co.uk but like most you missed the point of my replies and any abuse, comments etc aimed at myself are welcome and only make more people aware of illegal taxis, the myths, lies and fairy tales as well as get me more business.

Comentario

Hello...
                      legal taxis are available only for 5 pax.(driver included).....then you´ll need 2 cabs....the aprox.fare is 50.-€ each cab from Murcia(san javier airport) to Torrevieja area... regards........torretaxi.es

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Diddy Di Ver Mensaje
                        try emailing airportrunsrus@yahoo.co.uk I know a friend who frequently uses these people and they have a couple of 9 seaters available.
                        or telephone on 0034 696307833
                        Illegal taxi and minibuses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

Low Cost Alicante And Murcia Airport Transfers To All Locations within The Costa Blanca

Comentario

London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service

hi,

If any one planning for a trip to london and want London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they should try London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service : Your Official London Airport Minicab Car Transfer Service: Airport Cab | Airport Taxi - Heathrow, Gatwick, BAA Stansted, London City, Luton
                            This guys are very good at their service. I had a very good experience with them

Highly Recommended

Thanks

Jai

Comentario

London Airport Taxi

Hello,

You could try Hummingbird Cars London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service : Your Official London Airport Minicab Car Transfer Service: Airport Cab | Airport Taxi - Heathrow, Gatwick, BAA Stansted, London City, Luton They are very proffesional and good at their service

They also provide 5 % discount on all retun journeys

Thanks

Chris

Comentario

Torreviejataxi

Hello.....
                                For any torreviejataxi users to alicante airport transfer or murcia airport transfer please contact to Torretaxi - Intro
                                We have already prices and more information for any service.baby seats and boosters availble free charge.
                                Regards.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X