Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Taxi Airport Transfers, Murcia to Torrevieja

Appologies if this has previously been posted.

I am one of a group of friends which are heading to Torrevieja in August.
    There are five of us going and we are flying into Murcia Airport, I was wandering if anyone could help me out by answering a few questions.
    They are regarding taxi transfers from the airport to Torrevieja itself.

Since there is 5 of us it is obviously too many for one taxi, is it possible to get a 7 or 8 seater taxi to fit us all? Or is it better (cheaper) to get two taxi's?

And would anyone know how much a taxi from Murcia airport to Torrevieja would cost? And if it is different pricing for a 7 or 8 seater (if available) how much would that be?

Hopefully someone could help me with some information,
    Thanks.

There are some 7/8 seaters around. but not many and you will probably have a greater chance winning the lottery before finding one.
    So Im afraid 2 Taxis is the only option. It will cost you around 60 € per Taxi. One way. Taxis should always display their prices very visible inside the car. but you can always pay up front.

Perhaps yopu can rent a 7 seater at a cheaper price?

Comentario

So very difficult to get a hang of one then. That sounds quite expensive, thats a nightmare having to get two taxis, I think we will just have to cancel someones flight, lol.

Well only one of us has a driving license and we wouldn't be old enough to rent a car or that would have been the best option.

Would it be possible to get a bus from the airport to Torrevieja?

Thanks very much for your help, greatly appreciated.

Comentario

Try emailing Chris - info@nickel-management.net or phone 0034 699 428 630/ 0034 629 622 936.
        He has a 8/9 seater minibus, my daughter has booked it for July, reasonable rates too.

Comentario

Thanks again for the help, it is greatly appreciated.

I have enquired to both and will see what is available and works out best for us.

Comentario

I have used a taxi before now from Murcia to my house in Los Altos, its £35 euros one way. I will be doing the same on Thursday so if its any more than that now I will post.

Comentario

Thanks, 35euros isnt bad, but for us it would be twice over.

But that would be very helpful if you could because Im going to a area very near to that.

Comentario

Taxi from Murcia to Torrevieja

All good and well giving Chris a call who has a 7/8 seater but most of these people are doing taxi runs illegally. Check first to see as you wouldn't be insured if there was an accident.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                  All good and well giving Chris a call who has a 7/8 seater but most of these people are doing taxi runs illegally. Check first to see as you wouldn't be insured if there was an accident.
                  Yep. There isnt anyone but the official taxi company who is allowed to do taxi transfers from San Javier.

ALL others would be illegal. if you are pulled over you can always say that you´re friends, then the driver wouldnt be in any trouble, but you would still be uninsured.

You can get a bus. But I dont know the timetable or the route they do.

Comentario

Reply to JNP

Originalmente publicado por JNP Ver Mensaje
                    Try emailing Chris - info@nickel-management.net or phone 0034 699 428 630/ 0034 629 622 936.
                    He has a 8/9 seater minibus, my daughter has booked it for July, reasonable rates too.
                    Obviously Chris is reliable as you are trusting him to transfer your daughter, but is he a legal taxi driver? Have you used him before? Is he just a local resident?

It's just worrying me all this talk of illegal taxi drivers and we want to get someone we can trust, because as you all know you could arrange anything with anyone on the internet these days. And with hearing about a lot of problems with crime I just want to make sure.

Comentario

i dropped of my daughter at alicante at the beggining of the year we parked and waited while she went thru when we came out the guardia had the road blocked and where pickiing on larger vehicles there was a vito type bus they had all the occupants lined up and it appeared they had all the occupants passports with an officer standing with the driver asking him to name his friends.
                      it looked like he was struggling.

Comentario

Airport Transfer

Hi

There is a company in San Miguel that has and operates a 7 seater to and from the airport.It is a private hire executive travel.

If you ring Sam on 965720465 he will give you a price or leave a message

cheers

Glyn

Comentario

Airport Transfer

Originalmente publicado por a_gray17 Ver Mensaje
                          Obviously Chris is reliable as you are trusting him to transfer your daughter, but is he a legal taxi driver? Have you used him before? Is he just a local resident?

It's just worrying me all this talk of illegal taxi drivers and we want to get someone we can trust, because as you all know you could arrange anything with anyone on the internet these days. And with hearing about a lot of problems with crime I just want to make sure.
                          hiya

If you were staying in an Apartment of mine I could pick you up in my seven seater 100% legal.
                          If I was to take you or pick you up from the airport in my 7 seater and only charged you expenses this also is 100% legal.
                          The problem arises if I charged you and profited from it.

If you were a client of mine I could pick you or your client up from and to airports.I am legal I have insurance,and Liability insurance

this is how the Law is

cheers
                          Glyn

Comentario

taxi airport transfers, murcia to torrevieja

Hi Glyn

Do you have a "Targeta de Transporte" licence ? You need this to be fully legal.
                            Having insurance and liability insurance, does not mean you are legal. If you were involved in an accident when carrying passengers, they would not be covered on your insurance or liabilty insurance.
                            Editado por última vez por thewoodsclan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/828-thewoodsclan en , 20:09:05.

Comentario

I think she refers to "client of mine" as a client of her apartments or whatever she does.
                              As an example. Real estate agents are allowed to pick their clients up from the airport.

But that has nothing to do with taxi transfers

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X