San Jose

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

I havnt been out for a while - did San Jose finish the houses on R2 (newest phase, nearest to Alfies etc), or have some of these been left unfinished?

Barry

Comentario

san jose

The documents I spoke about before did not arrive by this Friday morning after being told they would be sent first class on Monday am,so I rung Aroca solicitors and to my astonishment they had forgot to send them,this after they wrote to me stating the urgency regarding Title Deeds and I must return the documents ASAP.

I now find myself in a position of ringing them up Mon am just to make sure they post them,I not sure when the dealdine is regarding submiiting the documents.

I am finding the whole situation very stressful and dealing with people with know consideration to the there clients who pay them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

Barry R11 is complete and people have been moving in. I know of one person who has bought on R11 who wants to move in but can't get a Spanish Mortgage so as to enable him to complete.

Comentario

Thanks - good to know R2 is complete - as least we dont have to live next to a half finished site.

Barry

Comentario

Hi All

I am a new member and thought you may like to see a couple of other forums which deal with San Jose, hope they may be helpful. I am also caught up in this mess at Santa Ana Jumilla, fortunately we have a property at Guardamar Del Segura which is softening the blow.

Santa Ana Del Monte - Login

Eye on Spain members area

Spain Forum | Expat Community - Santa Ana Del Monte - Jumilla - Spain Forum

Comentario

This post is another warning NOT to buy off plan in this present climate, even with bank guarantees, because they don't cover half built urbs. only your money. Buy resales at least you know what you are getting.

Comentario

san jose

I am one of 9 couples actually living above the SJ offices at "La Zenia" and also caught up in the sad situation.
                I do have a bank guarantee which has an expiry date but as I did not execute it I have to wait in line with the rest of SJ clients it may be we never get our money back and what is more I am told by a neighbour that they have put this Edificio up for sale.
                Anyone know what rights we have as "sitting tenants with a contract".

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
                  I am one of 9 couples actually living above the SJ offices at "La Zenia" and also caught up in the sad situation.
                  I do have a bank guarantee which has an expiry date but as I did not execute it I have to wait in line with the rest of SJ clients it may be we never get our money back and what is more I am told by a neighbour that they have put this Edificio up for sale.
                  Anyone know what rights we have as "sitting tenants with a contract".
                  Why don't you put this posting onto the professional forum, you will get an answer from the Legal people, they do say they will reply to all queries but at the moment they are on holidays, so unfortunately you won't hear from them this month.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X